Windows 10: Bulk adding of tags to many files

Discus and support Bulk adding of tags to many files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a folder with many photos that I would like to tag. Is there a way to bulk add tags to all of these photos rather than doing them one at a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BodegaBayBob, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Bulk adding of tags to many files

I have a folder with many photos that I would like to tag. Is there a way to bulk add tags to all of these photos rather than doing them one at a time? They would all have the same tag (Fall 2018, for instance).

:)

BodegaBayBob, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Leanna10 Win User

Bulk/batch delete tags saved to files

Is there a way to batch or bulk delete tags added to files. Either all of the same tag in a lot of files, or all tags from a batch or group of files. Or even to change/rename a tag in all files.

Anything really. I have a lot of photo files with tags no longer appropriate and need to get rid of them.

If this cannot be done in Win 10, is there an App, add-on or other program that I can obtain to do this.

Thank You

Leanna

Leanna10, Aug 23, 2019
  3. ap1978 Win User
    ap1978, Aug 23, 2019
  4. ap1978 Win User

Bulk adding of tags to many files

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.3

• Fixed checked applications not being "seen" as checked if they are filtered out. Clicking uninstall will now properly uninstall them.
    • Fixed crashes when OLV objects collection is not yet initialized.
    • Fixed some ObjectDisposedException crashes in OLV.
    • Fixed disposed OLV crash when filtering and shutting down.
    • Fixed crash with legend window updating position during shutdown
    • Added extra debug info.

Klocman/Bulk-Crap-Uninstaller
    https://github.com/Klocman/Bulk-Crap...ses/tag/v4.3.3

ap1978, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Bulk adding of tags to many files

1. Bulk adding of tags to many files - Similar Threads - Bulk adding tags

2. date modified changes when adding tags to PDF files

in Windows 10 Support
    date modified changes when adding tags to PDF files: Hello, I am using windows 10 and I am trying to organize a very large number of files scattered everywhere on my laptop. The files are a variety of different formats, PDF, word, excel, .txt, blackberry backup files (.bbb), audio and video files as well. When I add a tag or...
  3. Adding Tags & Details to Folders Update?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding Tags & Details to Folders Update?: Is there any (easy) was to add details or tags to folders? I have no coding-type knowledge/ experience. I know this is an old question (to which the answers I've found are all NO), but I'm hoping that maybe Microsoft has a feature hidden in Windows 10 that I might not have...
  4. Bulk/batch delete tags saved to files

Bulk/batch delete tags saved to files: Is there a way to batch or bulk delete tags added to files. Either all of the same tag in a lot of files, or all tags from a batch or group of files. Or even to change/rename a tag in all files. Anything really. I have a lot of photo files with tags no longer...
  5. Is TaggedFrog thebest thing for adding tags to files in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is TaggedFrog thebest thing for adding tags to files in File Explorer?: File Explorer's built-in feature to adding tags to files doesn't support many file formats, and I mainly want to add them to PDFs and TXTs. Can you also tell me what you like about it and what you don't? 123408
  6. Is TaggedFrog the best thing for adding tags to files in File Explor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is TaggedFrog the best thing for adding tags to files in File Explor?: File Explorer's built-in feature to adding tags to files doesn't support many file formats, and I mainly want to add them to PDFs and TXTs. 123408
  7. file tagging

file tagging: How do you tag files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-tagging/3d876677-2bc6-46b5-b0a1-ddbd6fa1515a"
  8. adding tags to photos in Window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    adding tags to photos in Window 10: How do I add tags to photos in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/adding-tags-to-photos-in-window-10/fb6121d4-4646-4ae0-a58b-8e2a6f403159
  9. .processed file extension added to many files

in Windows 10 Support
    .processed file extension added to many files: I searched online, but have found absolutely nothing that helps! Just noticed that a lot of my files suddenly have a double extension. Somehow .processed was added to the original extension. All the files affected seem to be in the "Downloads" folder, as far as I can tell....
  10. Adding Title/Comments/Tags to Folders + Sort in File Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding Title/Comments/Tags to Folders + Sort in File Manager: Two questions:- 1. Does anyone know of a simple method to add titles, comments, or tags, to folders in Windows 10? There was something called HobComment that worked on XP but there does not appear to be a Win10 X64 version. 2. Is it possible to have File Manager...