Windows 10: Bulk Crap Uninstaller

Discus and support Bulk Crap Uninstaller in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone using bulk crap uninstaller Bulk Crap Uninstaller - Remove large amounts of unwanted applications ? This software seem outstanding and it can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by teots, Jul 25, 2021.

1. teots Win User

Bulk Crap Uninstaller

Anyone using bulk crap uninstaller Bulk Crap Uninstaller - Remove large amounts of unwanted applications ? This software seem outstanding and it can even remove windows features, that it can't de done with ccleaner or revo uninstaller, most important it is a free full functionally uninstaller. Feedback from users ?

:)

teots, Jul 25, 2021
  2. ap1978 Win User
    ap1978, Jul 25, 2021
  3. ap1978 Win User
    Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.3

• Fixed checked applications not being "seen" as checked if they are filtered out. Clicking uninstall will now properly uninstall them.
    • Fixed crashes when OLV objects collection is not yet initialized.
    • Fixed some ObjectDisposedException crashes in OLV.
    • Fixed disposed OLV crash when filtering and shutting down.
    • Fixed crash with legend window updating position during shutdown
    • Added extra debug info.

GitHub - Klocman/Bulk-Crap-Uninstaller: Remove large amounts of unwanted applications quickly.
    https://github.com/Klocman/Bulk-Crap...ses/tag/v4.3.3

ap1978, Jul 25, 2021
  4. ap1978 Win User

Bulk Crap Uninstaller

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4

• Added support for Chocolatey application manager.
    • Added automatic removal of uninstalled apps from Chocolatey (if possible).
    • Added ability to export uninstall commands to a batch file.
    • Added ability to create a PowerShell script that removes selected Store Apps.
    • Added "Tools" -> "Troubleshoot uninstallation problems" tool.
    • Added option to disable quiet uninstall daemon.
    • Added capability to pre-create junk early during app detection (for now used only for Chocolatey).
    • Renamed export function to be less confusing about its function.
    • Improved merging of similar application entries, fixed duplicate uninstallers.
    • Updated Steam publisher string.
    • Fixed apps that are no longer present still being seen as checked.
    • Fixed detected startup entries sometimes being lost during application scan.

Bulk Crap Uninstaller

ap1978, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Bulk Crap Uninstaller

1. Bulk Crap Uninstaller - Similar Threads - Bulk Crap Uninstaller

2. Computer crapped itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crapped itself: Hi, I'm running windows 11 with 512gb M.2 SSD, GTX 1650 and a Core i7-11700KF with 16gb RAM,In an attempt to optimise windows and get rid of all the background processes linux doesn't have or need, And you wonder why people like linux, I accidentally Disabled a vital process....
  3. Computer crapped itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crapped itself: Hi, I'm running windows 11 with 512gb M.2 SSD, GTX 1650 and a Core i7-11700KF with 16gb RAM,In an attempt to optimise windows and get rid of all the background processes linux doesn't have or need, And you wonder why people like linux, I accidentally Disabled a vital process....
  4. SPAM/BULK !

in Windows 10 Customization
    SPAM/BULK !: Good morning and a Happy New Year, I have a friend who I have emailed virtually every day and have done for a number of years now. Over the last few weeks his emails keep going into my "Bulk" folder in the Mailbox app or Spam in my Yahoo account. I redirect them not Spam to...
  5. Crap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5xmd2/crap/
  6. how do i uninstall this crap of windows defend

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i uninstall this crap of windows defend: how do i uninstall this crap of windows defend, This **** has only given me work, it does not save my games, and it keeps me constantly annoying....
  7. Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.10 out.

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.10 out.: Changelog/download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/bul...r/files/v4.10/ 118966
  8. Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4: Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4 Added support for Chocolatey application manager. Added automatic removal of uninstalled apps from Chocolatey (if possible). Added ability to export uninstall commands to a batch file. Added ability to create a PowerShell script that removes...
  9. Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.3

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.3: Fixed checked applications not being "seen" as checked if they are filtered out. Clicking uninstall will now properly uninstall them. Fixed crashes when OLV objects collection is not yet initialized. Fixed some ObjectDisposedException crashes in OLV. Fixed disposed OLV crash...
  10. Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.4

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.4: Added capability to open update link in web browser Fixed treemap not working correctly with only 1 item on the list Blacklisted "Installer" folder for drive scanning Relaxed overly strict check for questionable directory names Updated rate link to a new website...