Windows 10: bulk delete in onedrive

Discus and support bulk delete in onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to remove the multiple duplicates of my photos from OneDrive? It seems to have copied or updated so many i cannot efficiently do it one at a time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Restorit, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Restorit Win User

bulk delete in onedrive

How to remove the multiple duplicates of my photos from OneDrive? It seems to have copied or updated so many i cannot efficiently do it one at a time. The One Drive app has so few functions for tweaking.

:)

Restorit, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 23, 2020
  4. bulk delete in onedrive

No way to bulk delete trash emails in Windows 10?

I have been using Hotmail/outlook for a long time, this does seem to be a backward step. Like someone else said, if there is an answer on bulk deletion of junk emails is it not it is not obvious.

DCollins56, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

bulk delete in onedrive

1. bulk delete in onedrive - Similar Threads - bulk delete onedrive

2. download from onedrive in bulk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download from onedrive in bulk: hi. i have a load of files in Onedrive for a account im going to delete, theres loads of photos and files, is theres a way can download all to a external hdd please...
  3. download from onedrive in bulk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download from onedrive in bulk: hi. i have a load of files in Onedrive for a account im going to delete, theres loads of photos and files, is theres a way can download all to a external hdd please...
  4. download from onedrive in bulk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need to delete expired certificate in bulk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to delete expired certificate in bulk: Hello All,I hope you are doing well.We are facing one issue in which we need to delete the expired certificates that are from a particular CA in bulk, Is there any script to achieve this.Regards,Shashank Saxena...
  6. Need to delete expired certificate in bulk

Need to delete expired certificate in bulk: Hello All,I hope you are doing well.We are facing one issue in which we need to delete the expired certificates that are from a particular CA in bulk, Is there any script to achieve this.Regards,Shashank Saxena...
  7. OneDrive Cloud: searching, deleting bulk duplicate photos on OneDrive cloud but NOT on PC

OneDrive Cloud: searching, deleting bulk duplicate photos on OneDrive cloud but NOT on PC: For my mobile phone photos, they get saved in the Photos section of OneDrive in the cloud. They are NOT synchronised to my laptop. However those photos in the cloud have hundreds or thousands of duplicates. What steps / software can one use to purge them in the cloud? Having...
  8. onedrive will not be deleted

onedrive will not be deleted: i am trying to delete the onedrive folder and the "personal vault" inside it because i am not using but it refuses to delete it just copys its self i am using this alone i cannot sign in to delete it because i used the wrong email and forgot it so im stuck with this space...
  9. Bulk delete file extensions

Bulk delete file extensions: I have a large number of additional, unnecessary file extensions that need to be removed. Tried regedit to no avail. any help would be appreciated. ta. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bulk-delete-file-extensions/a7c5f7ab-5ea2-4652-8189-d72783c7809e"
  10. Bulk/batch delete tags saved to files

Bulk/batch delete tags saved to files: Is there a way to batch or bulk delete tags added to files. Either all of the same tag in a lot of files, or all tags from a batch or group of files. Or even to change/rename a tag in all files. Anything really. I have a lot of photo files with tags no longer...