Windows 10: Bulk install Windows apps with Winstall GUI for Windows Package Manager

Discus and support Bulk install Windows apps with Winstall GUI for Windows Package Manager in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When it comes to installing multiple Windows Apps, there is no easy way out. You will have to find, click on install, and then keep […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 24, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Bulk install Windows apps with Winstall GUI for Windows Package Manager

WinClub, May 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 24, 2020
  3. 0pTicaL Win User
    "Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, May 24, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

CENTOS 7 VM - GUI package manager

Windows has. Not a graphical user interface but other than that, a very practical and easy to use package management system OneGet. I just reinstalled build 14271 tonight, installed all my software silently on the background with one command, without a need to click a "Next" or "Continue" or "Would you like to install this software, too?" button once. One command, hit Enter and go get coffee while all your software installs.

An example, a silent install on the background without any whatsoever PUPs, clicks or selections, to install a bunch of software with one command using PowerShell OneGet in Windows 10:

Code:
    Code:
    Install-Package VLC, GoogleChrome, Opera, Firefox, 7zip, Notepadplusplus, Skype, SkypeForBusiness, Office365Business, AdobeReader, Adobe-Creative-Cloud, Paint.net, Malwarebytes, Teamviewer, Steam, Rufus -Force

Thema:

1. Bulk install Windows apps with Winstall GUI for Windows Package Manager - Similar Threads - Bulk install apps

2. This app package is not supported for installation by app installer

in Windows 10 News
    This app package is not supported for installation by app installer: [IMG]If the error message This app package is not supported for installation by app installer is troubling you, then this post may help you. The App Installer is a Windows OS utility that installs and maintains applications packaged in .appx or .appxbundle installation...
  3. Install Microsoft .NET with the Windows Package Manager winget

in Windows 10 News
    Install Microsoft .NET with the Windows Package Manager winget: Windows administrators may use the Windows Package Manager winget to install supported Microsoft .NET applications. [ATTACH] Microsoft released Windows Package Manager 1.0 back in 2021, opening it up for use on production machines. The command line tool may be used to...
  4. Is there a tutorial to submit packages in Windows package manager winget?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a tutorial to submit packages in Windows package manager winget?: Is there is a tutorial to submit packages in windows package manager winget???It is urgentI have only one day*Original title: Help me!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-tutorial-to-submit-packages-in-windows/f3c6d9be-a0ce-4eb2-b179-2b57bbf6eebd
  5. Windows Package Manager v0.2.10771 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Package Manager v0.2.10771 Preview: This release includes a few new features as well as some improvements and bug fixes. The most noteworthy new experimental feature is winget import. You can pass a properly formatted JSON file using import, and the Windows Package Manager will install multiple packages with...
  6. Winstall is a (web) GUI for Windows Package Manager (winget)

in Windows 10 News
    Winstall is a (web) GUI for Windows Package Manager (winget): Microsoft unveiled the open source Windows Package Manager during the virtual Build 2020 conference this week. The command line program allows administrators and users to download, install and manage software applications. It supports installing one or multiple programs, and...
  7. How to Install WinGet Windows Package Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Install WinGet Windows Package Manager: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gn5czx/how_to_install_winget_windows_package_manager/
  8. App installer couldn't install packages

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App installer couldn't install packages: Lenovo X230 Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.292 Trying to install Lenovo Vantage (the Lenovo admin app) and keep getting this: [ATTACH] Can anyone shed any light on this, why is it happening, and how can I get the app installed?...
  9. Windows Installer Package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer Package: Every time I try to download the latest version of iTunes onto my laptop, this message appears, "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. a program required for this install to complete could not be run. contact your support or package vendor." I am unsure of...
  10. CENTOS 7 VM - GUI package manager

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    CENTOS 7 VM - GUI package manager: Hi there If any of you are installing some LINUX distros as VM's I recommend if you decide on CENTOS 7 to install YUMEX - a graphical package manager. [img] Add the nux-dextop repo to your repositories -- this is a Windows Forum so I won't get into the mechanics of...