Windows 10: Bulk Move Programs?

Discus and support Bulk Move Programs? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am running out of disk space on my C drive and wondered if there is anyway to bulk automatically move programs and redo Start Menu shortcuts to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HECB417, Apr 19, 2021.

1. HECB417 Win User

Bulk Move Programs?

I am running out of disk space on my C drive and wondered if there is anyway to bulk automatically move programs and redo Start Menu shortcuts to another drive - in this case my D drive?

Thanks.

:)

HECB417, Apr 19, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 19, 2021
  3. ap1978 Win User
    ap1978, Apr 19, 2021
  4. ap1978 Win User

Bulk Move Programs?

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.3

• Fixed checked applications not being "seen" as checked if they are filtered out. Clicking uninstall will now properly uninstall them.
    • Fixed crashes when OLV objects collection is not yet initialized.
    • Fixed some ObjectDisposedException crashes in OLV.
    • Fixed disposed OLV crash when filtering and shutting down.
    • Fixed crash with legend window updating position during shutdown
    • Added extra debug info.

Klocman/Bulk-Crap-Uninstaller
    https://github.com/Klocman/Bulk-Crap...ses/tag/v4.3.3

ap1978, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Bulk Move Programs?

1. Bulk Move Programs? - Similar Threads - Bulk Move Programs

2. SPAM/BULK !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SPAM/BULK !: Good morning and a Happy New Year, I have a friend who I have emailed virtually every day and have done for a number of years now. Over the last few weeks his emails keep going into my "Bulk" folder in the Mailbox app or Spam in my Yahoo account. I redirect them not Spam to...
  3. SPAM/BULK !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPAM/BULK !: Good morning and a Happy New Year, I have a friend who I have emailed virtually every day and have done for a number of years now. Over the last few weeks his emails keep going into my "Bulk" folder in the Mailbox app or Spam in my Yahoo account. I redirect them not Spam to...
  4. SPAM/BULK !

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Script / app to Bulk move subtitles to movie folders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Script / app to Bulk move subtitles to movie folders?: I have all my movies in separate folder ( D:/movies/name of the movie/ ), but all my subtitles in one folder (D:subtitles). Is there a script or way to bulk move all my subtitles (.SRT) to the specifik movie folder for that subtitles? Example: Avengers.1080p.x265.en.srt in...
  6. Script / app to Bulk move subtitles to movie folders?

Script / app to Bulk move subtitles to movie folders?: I have all my movies in separate folder ( D:/movies/name of the movie/ ), but all my subtitles in one folder (D:subtitles). Is there a script or way to bulk move all my subtitles (.SRT) to the specifik movie folder for that subtitles? Example: Avengers.1080p.x265.en.srt in...
  7. Script / app to Bulk move subtitles to movie folders?

8. Moving apps and programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving apps and programs: What is the best free/inexpensive app to move my apps and data to a new PC both with windows 10? new one with 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-apps-and-programs/6604d9db-8668-4faa-a6fa-ac36fdd9495c
  9. Move Files into Folder with Same Name in Bulk?!?

Move Files into Folder with Same Name in Bulk?!?: Ok, so I used a simple bat file to create folders based off files names. For example, in my Movies folder, I have Example.mp4 and an Example folder. Is there a way to use a different bat file to auto move example.mp4 into the Example folder? Also, not all my movies are mp4....
  10. moving programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving programs: How can I move i.e. transfer old programs from PC to new PC. In older Wins I seem to remember that one could. I do have an external 1TB drive which has plenty of room so could copy them but it seems to be no way of copying either....