Windows 10: Bulk Windows 10 pro devices backup and restore data

Discus and support Bulk Windows 10 pro devices backup and restore data in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear all, I'm currently on a project where the environment wil start using Azure hybrid AD and system manager. 500+ new windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kieshan Somai, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Bulk Windows 10 pro devices backup and restore data

Dear all,

I'm currently on a project where the environment wil start using Azure hybrid AD and system manager. 500+ new windows 10 pro desktops/laptops will enrolled. of course the environment has 500+ mix of windows7 and 10 existing desktops/laptops. I need to transfer the data and setting from the old to new devices.

What is the recommended tool/ solution for transferring users data backup and settings form the old to the new devices in a bulk instead one by one.

minimum user input is required.

please help/ suggest.

:)

Kieshan Somai, Nov 18, 2020

2. installing windows 10 backup and restore later

1. Backup Vista
    2. Upgrade Vista->Windows 7 -> Windows 10. Get activated.
    3. Backup Windows 10.
    4. Clean Install Windows 10. Make sure still activated
    5. Backup a fresh copy of Windows 10
    6. Restore

To perform step 4 i will need to have downloaded an iso and create a dvd or usb to boot from.....so will not this ISO be ok and the one you mention ?

reddwarf4ever, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Data backup and recovery help thread

We get heaps of threads on this, so lets make a nice organised list of programs people can use for backing up, restoring, and recovering data.

For a quick start to this, some pointers.

1. If you formatted a drive and did NOT write to it, recovery is possible. If you installed any data over it (such as windows, or copying files to it) then you need to restore a backup, or accept that you will have lost some, most, or all of your data.

2. Backups are not perfect - for example, a virus that killed your machine could also be in your backup. try and backup your important data first, not your operating system and useless files - and store it in more than one place if possible (for example, an external hard drive AND on DVD)

Now to the programs:

Free Data recovery software
    Piriform Recuva - Highly recommended by TPU users, myself included.

The following were listed by 95viper in another thread, i dont know if he's reccomending them or just listed them.
    Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier A nice one.*Smile Bulk Windows 10 pro devices backup and restore data :)
    UNDELETE 360
    Free File Recovery 1.1
    Glary Undelete
    UndeletePlus[/QUOTE]

Paid Data recovery software

Free backup/restore software

Paid backup/restore software
    Acronis True Image Home
    Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite 2011 (Paid)[/QUOTE]

please people, help me fill in the blanks so i can request this to get stickied. *Smile Bulk Windows 10 pro devices backup and restore data :)

Mussels, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Bulk Windows 10 pro devices backup and restore data

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

Obviously you're looking for something besides your Xp Pro utility that does this?

thoughtdisorder, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Bulk Windows 10 pro devices backup and restore data

1. Bulk Windows 10 pro devices backup and restore data - Similar Threads - Bulk pro devices

2. I can't restore my data backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't restore my data backup: Hi,I made a backup of my data then did a clean win 10 install. Now I can't restore the backup because apparently I don't have enough disk space in desktop. How can I restore to the original locations?I know the original locations were on another instalation but just restoring...
  3. I can't restore my data backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't restore my data backup: Hi,I made a backup of my data then did a clean win 10 install. Now I can't restore the backup because apparently I don't have enough disk space in desktop. How can I restore to the original locations?I know the original locations were on another instalation but just restoring...
  4. Backup and Restore Windows 10 Pro

Backup and Restore Windows 10 Pro: I have had 4 laptops with Windows 10 for many years and 3 USB hard drives, which I connect to any laptop when needed, that I have used for backups and I use windows 7 image backups. I have restored the image files many, many times from all my laptops with no problems until...
  5. Windows (7) backup and restore for Windows 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows (7) backup and restore for Windows 10 Pro.: I recently switched off schedule (in backup and restore) and now backup and restore is frozen. I followed your link, Reset Windows Backup to Default in Windows 10 How to Reset Windows Backup to Default in Windows 10 Published by Shawn BrinkCategory: Backup & Restore 22...
  6. Restore backup data error 0x8100001A

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore backup data error 0x8100001A: My computer was attacked by Malware. I took a backup of the data and reset my PC the OS. I ran a scan of my external hard drive which contains my backup and some threats were detected and removed. Now I'm trying to restore the data through Control Panel> System and Security >...
  7. Restore backup data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore backup data: My computer was attacked by Malware. I took a backup of the data and reset my PC the OS. I ran a scan of my external hard drive which contains my backup and some threats were detected and removed. Now I'm trying to restore the data through Control Panel> System and Security >...
  8. restore/backup data from failing HD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    restore/backup data from failing HD: Hello. Yesterday I noticed a severe and sudden slow-down of my PC. Task manager showed one of the HDs being at 100% usage. SMART showed no errors (yet), so I ran chkdisk over night. Took ages so I bought a new disk to copy my files over. To get around the 100% usage, I did...
  9. Restore Windows From Data Backup?

Restore Windows From Data Backup?: So I managed to break my partition table, but I was able to recover my entire C: drive and copy every file and folder to an external drive. My question now becomes, is there anyway to, when I reinstall Windows, to restore from that backup (since it's just a data backup of...
  10. Backup and Restore Device Drivers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Device Drivers in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore Device Drivers in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore Device Drivers in Windows 10 [img] Information If you clean install Windows, you will need to install drivers for each device in the system. Some of these device drivers may no longer be...