Windows 10: Bullitan board

Discus and support Bullitan board in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Toshiba satellite L505 has been updated to windows 10. When I use the bullitan board it still says whats new with windows 7. And my battery health... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AugustusBrown, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Bullitan board

My Toshiba satellite L505 has been updated to windows 10. When I use the bullitan board it still says whats new with windows 7. And my battery health still reflects "poor" even after I have changed the battery.

:)

AugustusBrown, Jul 10, 2019

2. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Jul 10, 2019
  3. onboard sound not working for HIS mother board ( windows 10 )

Hi Sandesh,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your on-board sound, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this
    article
    to run the audio troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Bullitan board

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Bullitan board

1. Bullitan board - Similar Threads - Bullitan board

2. Changing Mother Board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Mother Board: If I change the motherboard on my PC will it require me to get a new Windows license? My Windows license was OEM so I don't have a retail copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-mother-board/670c6d23-2e06-40d6-a2d8-2801d9fb14a1
  3. Changing Mother Board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Mother Board: If I change the motherboard on my PC will it require me to get a new Windows license? My Windows license was OEM so I don't have a retail copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-mother-board/670c6d23-2e06-40d6-a2d8-2801d9fb14a1
  4. Changing Mother Board

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  6. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  7. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

8. key board issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key board issue: see what happen is that when i noticed today i was playing mineraft bedwars and i use hotkeys and when i pressed w and 2 at the same time a beep sound came and while pressing both my w and 2 didnt work . Then i tried other combination such as y and o and the same problem...
  9. key board issue

key board issue: see what happen is that when i noticed today i was playing mineraft bedwars and i use hotkeys and when i pressed w and 2 at the same time a beep sound came and while pressing both my w and 2 didnt work . Then i tried other combination such as y and o and the same problem...
  10. key board issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware