Windows 10: Bully: Scholarship Edition Error: This application has failed to start because its side by...

Discus and support Bully: Scholarship Edition Error: This application has failed to start because its side by... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got this game called Bully: Scholarship Edition and when I tried to play it it gave me the error of "This application has failed to start because its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Micheal M., Oct 14, 2018.

1. Bully: Scholarship Edition Error: This application has failed to start because its side by...

I got this game called Bully: Scholarship Edition and when I tried to play it it gave me the error of "This application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect"

I have been searching all over the internet for a solution and i had found something that told me to download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86) and Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64). After i downloaded these, i restarted my computer like the website had said to do but i still got the same error.

I am now out of ideas and i was wondering if anyone could help me with my situation.

:)

Micheal M., Oct 14, 2018
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Bully Scholarship Edition Automatic Affinity

If the game has an issue with quad core cpu's there may be a mod, or an .ini file setting that will fix the

issue ( Fallout 3 has an .ini file setting that allows the game to run on two cores).

Check one of the Bully mod sites. Here's two to get you started -

http://bullymods.net/downloads.php

http://www.moddb.com/games/bully-scholarship-edition/mods

BossDweeb, Oct 14, 2018
  3. bully scholarship edition

When all else fails, try the compatibility wizard for Windows XP. I seem to recall the game did crash once or twice but it was later on in the game.

Any install errors? The installer will error if there was a problem copying a file. If the installer doesn't error, what you have on the hard drive is pretty much a 1:1 replica of what should be there.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 14, 2018
  4. wolf2009 Win User

Bully: Scholarship Edition Error: This application has failed to start because its side by...

wolf2009, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Bully: Scholarship Edition Error: This application has failed to start because its side by...

1. Bully: Scholarship Edition Error: This application has failed to start because its side by... - Similar Threads - Bully Scholarship Edition

2. the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-has-failed-to-start-because-its/64c22daf-900b-4e92-9dd4-1dfc3f9677b2
  3. the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is...: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail....
  4. the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is...: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail....
  5. the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. The application has failed to start because its side to side configuration is incorrect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application has failed to start because its side to side configuration is incorrect...: I recently changed over from an Acer laptop running Windows 10 to now Microsoft Surface Pro running windows 10.All I'm trying to do is to get my Logitech M570 mouse "setpoint" program to work like it did on the Acer. Primarily so I can set my mouse buttons to my own...
  7. Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect

Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect: hello i wanted to play some games then a error came in it say Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect i try to get visual c++ but when i press it it gave me the same message so please i need help...
  8. This application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

This application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.: When opening a file, the error "This application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail" comes up. I tried to download and install the Microsoft...
  9. The application has failed to start because its-side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    The application has failed to start because its-side-by-side configuration is incorrect: Hello, I'm having an issue with my computer, when I try to open almost ANY application I get the following error: "The application has failed to start because its-side-by-side configuration is incorrect" I have tried installing all the reinstalling all c++...
  10. Error message *The application has failed to start because its side-by-side condiguration...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message *The application has failed to start because its side-by-side condiguration...: I have tried as many things as I know possible. I have 6 different Microsoft Visuals installed. When I go to uninstall them I get a message Error 1719. The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running WIndows in safe mode, or if the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bully the application has to failed

2. bully this application failed to start

3. bully scholarship edition microsoft visual c

4. bully scholarship edition side by side,
  5. bully scholarship edition failed to start because of side by side configuration,
  6. bully scholarship edition error side by side configuration,
  7. bully failed to start Steam,
  8. side bye side configurstion on bully,
  9. bully scholarship edition side by side fix,
  10. bully exe the application has failed to start because side by side,
  11. bully application faied to start because its side by side configuration,
  12. fix bully scholarship edition saying application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect,
  13. bully scholarship edition refusing to start up because of side by aside error,
  14. Bully - Scholarship Edition unable to start windows 10,
  15. buly the application ha failed to start