Windows 10: Bumped off -

Discus and support Bumped off - in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; One of our users in our five person account got bumped off Windows and cannot use Word or Excel. She's not a new user. Its says too may have signed in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OfficeMgrKH, May 29, 2020.

1. Bumped off -

One of our users in our five person account got bumped off Windows and cannot use Word or Excel. She's not a new user. Its says too may have signed in. How do we remedy this? I cannot figure out who/how someone bumped her off. I don't see an extra user in our account.

:)

OfficeMgrKH, May 29, 2020
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, May 29, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Bumped off - :p

cadaveca, May 29, 2020
  4. Bumped off -

FSB Bump

I have the following processor. Athlon II 635. I just want to bump the FSB up to where I don't have to change voltage or anything. I don't know enough to even attempt it. My specs tell what board I have. The gigabyte board has easy tune 6, but I didn't like the way it acted using it. Plus you get all the prompts and crap. Can I go into Bios and bump the FSB. If so is there a link to page explaining the steps. Every one with this combo can bump to 240 and continue stability so that is all I'm looking for. If you have any other easy tweaks with my lack of knowledge I can attempt feel free to suggest them, or tell me stay out of BIOS ! I figure if I can build it I may be able to do this with out melting it down.
    Thanks for any help !*Toast :toast:

boise49ers, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Bumped off -

1. Bumped off - - Similar Threads - Bumped off

2. When I have a window open and it bumps on the upper side of the display, I am offered...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I have a window open and it bumps on the upper side of the display, I am offered...: When I have a window open and it bumps on the upper side of the display, I am offered options of multiple displays. I want to turn that off. How do I do that?...
  3. When I have a window open and it bumps on the upper side of the display, I am offered...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I have a window open and it bumps on the upper side of the display, I am offered...: When I have a window open and it bumps on the upper side of the display, I am offered options of multiple displays. I want to turn that off. How do I do that?...
  4. My monitors turn off when I bump my leg into my desk and they won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitors turn off when I bump my leg into my desk and they won’t turn back on: Every once in a while I’ll but my knee into my desk when I’m sitting and my monitors will disconnect. I’m barely hitting my knee on the table so I know it’s not disconnected and I’ve replugged in all of my cables connecting my monitors to my computer but they still say no...
  5. My monitors turn off when I bump my leg into my desk and they won’t turn back on

My monitors turn off when I bump my leg into my desk and they won’t turn back on: Every once in a while I’ll but my knee into my desk when I’m sitting and my monitors will disconnect. I’m barely hitting my knee on the table so I know it’s not disconnected and I’ve replugged in all of my cables connecting my monitors to my computer but they still say no...
  6. My monitors turn off when I bump my leg into my desk and they won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bumped-some-buttons-on-my-windows-10-lenovo-and/2cf8490c-be55-4bae-91ea-1acef303479d
  8. I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...

I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bumped-some-buttons-on-my-windows-10-lenovo-and/2cf8490c-be55-4bae-91ea-1acef303479d
  9. I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Gpu turns off when my computer is bumped

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gpu turns off when my computer is bumped: I got my gpu a while ago and now I have had to switch to a worse gpu. The gpu Im trying to fix is a gtx 970 I have tried it on different systems to see if it is the system or the gpu. It is the gpu and when ever I bump it or tap my pc slightly the gpu turns off and I get the...