Windows 10: Bunch Of BSOD i dont know why

Discus and support Bunch Of BSOD i dont know why in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; İm using this pc about 4 years and first 2 years was perfect, then 2 years ago BSODs began. Im using GTX1050 ti. The games that im playing right now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Johnxrx, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Johnxrx Win User

Bunch Of BSOD i dont know why

İm using this pc about 4 years and first 2 years was perfect, then 2 years ago BSODs began. Im using GTX1050 ti. The games that im playing right now.

Pubg Lite , League Of Legends , Counter Strike:GO , im looking for required system properties and all for those games my pc is powerfull enough to work them smooth.Beside that i take BSODs even while using Chrome , Discord. Sometimes for nothing.

İm writing the most common reasons;

1-Memory Management

2-K mode exeption not handled sometimes CI.dll Sys.dll

3-Critical Structure Corruption

İ will update this list

help me i will throw HADOUKEN to my pc soon.

Sorry for any gramar mistakes :

:)

Johnxrx, Sep 1, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD totally random, Critical Process Died and Unexcepted Store Except

If you want to post about a BSOD, use the DM log collector to provide more information.
    With the 0x7A a few parameters are important to know to suggest troubleshooting steps.

axe0, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Sep 1, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

1. Bunch Of BSOD i dont know why - Similar Threads - Bunch BSOD dont

2. I am getting BSOD and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting BSOD and i dont know why: I get blue screened when playing games and sometimes my games crash without getting a BSOD and i don't know how to tell why i am getting a BSOD i went into the event viewer and this is what it says any idea on what would be crashing my computer? I have updated graphics...
  3. I am getting BSOD and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting BSOD and i dont know why: I get blue screened when playing games and sometimes my games crash without getting a BSOD and i don't know how to tell why i am getting a BSOD i went into the event viewer and this is what it says any idea on what would be crashing my computer? I have updated graphics...
  4. I dont know why but..

I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  5. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  6. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. PC Crashed and I dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed and I dont know why: Hi I was just playing GTA V and out of the blue my PC just crashed and then restarted itself. I have uploaded my dmp file to OneDrive but now im confused onto how I should get the zip into my question here....
  8. PC Crashed and I dont know why

PC Crashed and I dont know why: Hi I was just playing GTA V and out of the blue my PC just crashed and then restarted itself. I have uploaded my dmp file to OneDrive but now im confused onto how I should get the zip into my question here....
  9. so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Customization
    so i dont have these options and i dont know why.: ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels button when i rclick the taskbar. pls help...
  10. Dont know why I am receiving this ???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dont know why I am receiving this ???: Why am I receiving this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-why-i-am-receiving-this/c331f688-c068-4f62-a599-d4abf39e4d50