Windows 10: bundled package download speed

Discus and support bundled package download speed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What is the bundled package download speed for my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Somebidy, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Somebidy Win User

bundled package download speed

What is the bundled package download speed for my laptop?

:)

Somebidy, Aug 17, 2020

2. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Redeeming Bundled Packages on Microsoft Lumia 535?

Hey all! I just bought a new Microsoft Lumia 535 (India) and have a confusion that how do I redeem the bundled packages of Vodafone, Jabong, BoxTV, Flipkart etc. on my phone which were promised by Microsoft? I switched on this Lumia with the Vodafone SIM,
    but i am not getting any notification about activation of any of the bundled package. Can anyone help me on this?

AneeshUppal, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

1. bundled package download speed - Similar Threads - bundled package download

2. Download speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download speed: I am trying to download a video file on my computer. I should have 400 MBPS, but this file is taking forever. I stopped the download and tried to download it on a different computer that is actually further away from the router than the first computer. The second computer...
  3. Download speed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download speed: Hey,My download speed on my Xbox is around 200 to 300mbps, but, when I try and download a game on my pc, it is only going at 20mbps and it's taking me hours just to install a 20gb game.P.S also when I download games on my Xbox, it's in the same place as my pc is....
  4. Download speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download speeds: I'm not sure if it's normal but I receive 20mb/s but it only sends 2 to 3mb/s through etherbetWhat can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-speeds/e36ed755-91f4-4d32-ab9d-421251c82653
  5. Download speeds

Download speeds: I'm not sure if it's normal but I receive 20mb/s but it only sends 2 to 3mb/s through etherbetWhat can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-speeds/e36ed755-91f4-4d32-ab9d-421251c82653
  6. Download Speeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Speeds: Hello all!! I have been having an issue for months now and it has finally gotten on my nerves enough to ask. When I run a download speed test I am getting 239.45 Mbps download and 239.52 Mbps upload. But when I try and download files, games ext I am only getting upwards of...
  7. download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download speed: i use wireless as i cannot use ethernet where my pc is and on taskmanager it says i get 60mbps recieve but send at 500kbs and my download speeds on everything are under 10mbps on my pc but on xbox or playstation i get a solid 50mbps download. should i try my pc on ethernet to...
  8. download speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download speed: i use wireless as i cannot use ethernet where my pc is and on taskmanager it says i get 60mbps recieve but send at 500kbs and my download speeds on everything are under 10mbps on my pc but on xbox or playstation i get a solid 50mbps download. should i try my pc on ethernet to...
  9. updates downloaded packages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updates downloaded packages: Our systems do not connect to the internet. For me to patch my systems I must download patches. And then take them to our offline system. To do this I need to verify the hash from the file. Before I manually install it. When I attempt to verify using powershell it only...
  10. Download speeds?

Download speeds?: I dont know where to put this, so im just going to put it here. I have two PCs, when i use my main pc, i get like 500KB/sec. I tried chrome, firefox, edge. But when i use my other pc i get 2-10MB/s, much better. And my main PC is weird but Ethernet....