Windows 10: .BUP files

Discus and support .BUP files in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to run a set of DVD's purchased from the USA but my Windows media player will not play them as it says that it is a .BUP file that is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterCunningham, Oct 11, 2018.

1. .BUP files

I am trying to run a set of DVD's purchased from the USA but my Windows media player will not play them as it says that it is a .BUP file that is not supported.

How do I get my media player to recognise and play these DVD?.

I am using Windows 10.

:)

PeterCunningham, Oct 11, 2018

2. .BUP files, How do I open them?

Google will know when you ask it like so:

how to open .bup files

Frederik Long, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Tango Guy Win User
    .BUP files, How do I open them?

I bought a DVD with .BUP files. My windows media player will not open these files. I can't find an app to open them. Any suggestions?

Tango Guy, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

.BUP files

Video with BUP extension not recognized by WMP

Hello Kerry,

The BUP file is considered as a backup of an IFO file the reason why it is not recognized by Windows Media Player. For us to help you, we suggest that you check for third party converter to convert BUP files into a playable file on Windows Media Player.
    We also found a thread related to your concern, kindly check the reply of
    Voluteer J
    on this
    thread
    , though it is provided years ago, it is still worth to give it a try.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

.BUP files

1. .BUP files - Similar Threads - BUP files

2. My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer: So I have been searching around for a while on how to fix this. I've come down to asking for help now because it seems I have a peculiar situation. Im not sure if my drive is completely done for or not. But if it isnt I would like to now how to fix it it. Iv tried different...
  3. My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer: So I have been searching around for a while on how to fix this. I've come down to asking for help now because it seems I have a peculiar situation. Im not sure if my drive is completely done for or not. But if it isnt I would like to now how to fix it it. Iv tried different...
  4. My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have bup,ifo,vob files, which codec program from microsoft should i install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have bup,ifo,vob files, which codec program from microsoft should i install?: i have bup,ifo,vob files, which codec program from microsoft should i install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bupifovob-files-which-codec-program-from/5606b3ff-7b58-4bb8-b581-6f8614128da9
  6. i have bup,ifo,vob files, which codec program from microsoft should i install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have bup,ifo,vob files, which codec program from microsoft should i install?: i have bup,ifo,vob files, which codec program from microsoft should i install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bupifovob-files-which-codec-program-from/5606b3ff-7b58-4bb8-b581-6f8614128da9
  7. Windows10 Pro 2004 or Home does not Recognize Seagate 1TB BUP Slim HDD NTFS but Ubuntu...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 Pro 2004 or Home does not Recognize Seagate 1TB BUP Slim HDD NTFS but Ubuntu...: HI I have Music and videos copied on a Seagate from both Ubuntu and previously on Win7. I have not been able to used it on any of WIN10 PC and laptop but its been working fine on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and earlier versions laptop. To get around I use the Ubuntu laptop to share...
  8. can't open bup files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't open bup files: can't open bup files help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-bup-files/305a29dc-0f6d-49a7-88aa-41cb0077c5ff"
  9. I want to delete a .bup file. Where & how do I do that. It was set up by McAfee quarantgine.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to delete a .bup file. Where & how do I do that. It was set up by McAfee quarantgine.: I need a procedure to delete a McAfee Quarantined .bup file in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-delete-a-bup-file-where-how-do-i-do-that/6ced4a93-5b43-46a3-b0f5-492acd68907c"
  10. windows mediaplayer not reading .BUP files to play video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows mediaplayer not reading .BUP files to play video: I have widows 10. I have a video made which has .bup , IFO, VOB ext file and my windows media player is not able to open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mediaplayer-not-reading-bup-files-to-play/7128ca6f-bc86-4d22-b83d-0919e9544213"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hreding bup file

2. .bup file media player