Windows 10: Bup slim bk disconnecting itself

Discus and support Bup slim bk disconnecting itself in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been trying to repair it but everything says its find no drive and the icon for it being plugged into the usb port disappears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrandonHeng, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Bup slim bk disconnecting itself

I have been trying to repair it but everything says its find no drive and the icon for it being plugged into the usb port disappears

:)

BrandonHeng, Aug 22, 2018

2. Seagate Backup Plus Slim/ BUP Slim BK

I have a Seagate backup plus slim hard drive and I have used it on this windows tablet pc and my other, strictly, Chromebook. It has many photos and videos on it that I have no where else and I was using it to store those things so they would not take
    up space on my electronics. But recently it has stopped working properly and disk manager does t show it. I can see it on the bar but I only have the options to eject it or to see the devices. Can any one help me, I have looked all over the enternet and I
    have not found anything that works yet.

HelenGrunt, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Seagate Backup Plus Slim/ BUP Slim BK

Hi @
    HelenGrunt

Have you contacted Seagate Backup Support?

Have you tried plugging in into a Desktop Computer that you or a friend has?

http://www.seagate.com/support/external-hard-drives/portable-hard-drives/backup-plus/

thecreator, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Bup slim bk disconnecting itself

Seagate External Hard Drive

Seagate external hard drives not working since upgrade to Windows 10..it shows up as "BUP Slim BK" - why can't I access my documents?

Barbara-104, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Bup slim bk disconnecting itself

1. Bup slim bk disconnecting itself - Similar Threads - Bup slim disconnecting

2. My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer: So I have been searching around for a while on how to fix this. I've come down to asking for help now because it seems I have a peculiar situation. Im not sure if my drive is completely done for or not. But if it isnt I would like to now how to fix it it. Iv tried different...
  3. My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer: So I have been searching around for a while on how to fix this. I've come down to asking for help now because it seems I have a peculiar situation. Im not sure if my drive is completely done for or not. But if it isnt I would like to now how to fix it it. Iv tried different...
  4. My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows10 Pro 2004 or Home does not Recognize Seagate 1TB BUP Slim HDD NTFS but Ubuntu...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 Pro 2004 or Home does not Recognize Seagate 1TB BUP Slim HDD NTFS but Ubuntu...: HI I have Music and videos copied on a Seagate from both Ubuntu and previously on Win7. I have not been able to used it on any of WIN10 PC and laptop but its been working fine on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and earlier versions laptop. To get around I use the Ubuntu laptop to share...
  6. backups usb seagate bup slim disk drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    backups usb seagate bup slim disk drive: What backups can I use to create an image on the Seagate bup slim disk drive. Computer is windows pro 64 bit UEFI. I think my problem is that the slim drive works only with mbr. Thanks for any help. 160854
  7. backups usb seagate bup slim disk drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    backups usb seagate bup slim disk drive: What backups can I use to create an image on the Seagate bup slim disk drive. Computer is windows pro 64 bit UEFI. I think my problem is that the slim drive works only with mbr. Thanks for any help. 160854
  8. Windows 10 .BUP

Windows 10 .BUP: How can I play a video with the .BUP extension. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bup/fbf0c92b-0139-4d8b-bcf3-45157fba6da7
  9. can't open bup files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't open bup files: can't open bup files help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-bup-files/305a29dc-0f6d-49a7-88aa-41cb0077c5ff"
  10. .BUP files

.BUP files: I am trying to run a set of DVD's purchased from the USA but my Windows media player will not play them as it says that it is a .BUP file that is not supported. How do I get my media player to recognise and play these DVD?. I am using Windows 10....