Windows 10: Burn bootable disk

Discus and support Burn bootable disk in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a .bin file, how do I make this file bootable? 87221 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jackman33, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Jackman33 Win User

Burn bootable disk

I have a .bin file, how do I make this file bootable?

:)

Jackman33, Jun 19, 2017
  2. mnayak2 Win User

microsoft burn disk image

Can Microsoft burn disk image make bootable disk

mnayak2, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Error code 0x80004005- burn Windows 10 ISO file on disk media.

Hi Terry -

If it's the Office ISO for bootable installation disk then did you right click it to Burn Disk Image?

You can also right click to Mount and then right click Setup to Run as Administrator.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jun 19, 2017
  4. EdTittel Win User

Burn bootable disk

EdTittel, Jun 19, 2017
  5. Jackman33 Win User
    It's a file with upgrade firmware on a wifi router. I know it isn't bootable but just want to convert it to a bootable disk.

I'll see the tutorial. Thanks

Jackman33, Jun 19, 2017
  6. EdTittel Win User
    I'm not sure it will help you. In fact, I'm pretty sure it won't. Normally, when upgrading firmware on a wifi router you just need to be able to
    (a) log into the router
    (b) access the router's admin utilities (usually through a web page login)
    (c) upload and run the .BIN file from your PC
    No need to boot to anything to make this happen. If you'd care to share your router's make and model info, I'll see if I can find more detailed instructions (usually covered in the router manual, if you have it available to you).
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jun 19, 2017
  7. Bree New Member
    This is TP-LINK's FAQ...

How to Upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless Router?

8. Jackman33 Win User

Burn bootable disk

Thanks. I had some questions in my mind while trying to navigate their website. I only wanted to find out if the firmware said anything about having problems connecting with Apple equipment. I had been using my iPad with no problems and all at once, no Apple equipment could connect with the router.

Jackman33, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Burn bootable disk

1. Burn bootable disk - Similar Threads - Burn bootable disk

2. Make Win10 disk bootable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make Win10 disk bootable.: Hello,I have a dual-boot desktop with a Win-7 disk bootable, and a Win-10 disk non-bootable. The Win-7 disk has the boot option code installed, to pick either win10 or win7 on power-up. The Win-10 disk has no boot record/code, and cannot boot by itself. Is there a way to add...
  3. Files are waiting to be burned to disk.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files are waiting to be burned to disk.: I have added some files to my DVD then I took it out without burning the files, then I put my DVD on two other computers and the files that I put before appeared normally but it kept asking me to burn the files on the two other computers, what does that mean? and are my files...
  4. burning files to an optical disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    burning files to an optical disk: I have some 18GB of pictures I want to burn to my Blu Ray drive. I opened the folder where they are stored on my NAS and selected all with Ctrl-A, and then clicked on Send To F:. The computer took about 10 min and then began badgering me with messages that there are files...
  5. burn to disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    burn to disk: How do I burn data to a dvd without formatting the dvd. I am looking for how to override the apparent default and just burn the data to the dvd. Windows 10 tries to format the dvd and renders the disk unusable in the process. Please repair the burn to disk feature as this is...
  6. Burn to disk failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Burn to disk failed: I have Windows 10 Home 1903 and I have been using Burn to Disk to burn CDs and DVDs for about two years. Two weeks ago, the function failed. Now I'm told that the burn failed and the disk may be unusable. I have an installed burner and two USB burners. I'm getting the same...
  7. Problem with Disk Burn Utility

Problem with Disk Burn Utility: Since upgrading to Windows 10, I have been unable to burn iso files to disk, sometimes I get an error message, saying this could be due to disk utility burn speed. Most of the time just a message, an error occurred. With this same computer, I never had a problem with Windows...
  8. Burning to a disk

Burning to a disk: Could someone recommend a simple programme to burn a file to a disk as finally given up trying to understand Win 10's instructions which are beyond useless. Tried next to download one which came with a free virus, now gone, so anything tried and trusted would now be most...
  9. disk is not bootable

in Windows 10 Support
    disk is not bootable: hi, I have a folder structure (see below) that is created after upgrade from W7 to W10. In my previous question a day ago it was confirmed that it could be used for creating W10 installation media. So I don't want to repeat how it was created. It was created automatically...
  10. Burning a bootable disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Burning a bootable disk: I am trying to burn a bootable disk from a Windows 7 ISO for my brother he had lost the original media OEM I gave him with the machine I upgraded the CPU and RAM SSD etc for him.. Now I have done this before using PowerISO and did that at a relatively slow rate because I...