Windows 10: Burn ISO image to USB flash drive Windows 11

Discus and support Burn ISO image to USB flash drive Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to do a clean install of Windows 11. My DVD does not work and I think it is because of some corrupted files. I downloaded the correct ISO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark D13, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Mark D13 Win User

Burn ISO image to USB flash drive Windows 11

I am trying to do a clean install of Windows 11. My DVD does not work and I think it is because of some corrupted files. I downloaded the correct ISO image, but it will only allow me the option of burning the image to DVD. Windows help clearly states that the image can be burned to a DVD or USB flash drive. The installation instructions on the download page are a little garbled but seem to maybe say that a flash drive will work. My sense is that there is a bug and Windows thinks its good corporate policy to act ignorant and let people waste their time and find out on their own.

:)

Mark D13, Oct 24, 2022
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

burning an Iso of windows 10

Hi,

Your concern with burning an ISO to a disc can be due to the selected file's contents. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're using a blank disc.
    • If you're burning both the x64 and x86 system types of Windows 10 at the same time.
    • The program that you're using to burn the ISO file.

You can also use an 8GB USB flash drive to save the ISO as an alternative.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Oct 24, 2022
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    burn ISO

To make a USB flash drive:
    Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive

For step 9, make sure to use the FAT32 file system - it will work on both legacy BIOS and UEFI:
    9. To format the partition, type format fs=fat32 quick, and then click ENTER.

For step 12, mount the ISO file and copy all the files and folders from the mounted ISO file to the USB flash drive.

NavyLCDR, Oct 24, 2022
  4. regism Win User

How to create Windows 10 system image on a usb flash drive

Thanks Maria:

I made a system image on a USB flash drive using the tools available in Windows 10. I want to make this image bootable so that I can reinstall it on my computer from the same USB flash drive. Can I do this using the method you have suggested?

If not, can you or anyone else tell me how to do this?

Thanks again,

Regis

regism, Oct 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Burn ISO image to USB flash drive Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Burn ISO image

2. Burn ISO image to USB flash drive Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burn ISO image to USB flash drive Windows 11: I am trying to do a clean install of Windows 11. My DVD does not work and I think it is because of some corrupted files. I downloaded the correct ISO image, but it will only allow me the option of burning the image to DVD. Windows help clearly states that the image can be...
  3. install windows iso from usb flash drive over network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install windows iso from usb flash drive over network: i have trouble with a pc that cannot use its usb ports because it was fried. i dont have any disk that are capable to put windows installer in. only had a 29 gb flash drive lying around....
  4. install windows iso from usb flash drive over network

install windows iso from usb flash drive over network: i have trouble with a pc that cannot use its usb ports because it was fried. i dont have any disk that are capable to put windows installer in. only had a 29 gb flash drive lying around....
  5. burn windows 10 iso to usb error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    burn windows 10 iso to usb error: hi,plz i want help when i install windows 10 iso from microsoft site it giving me black screen when booting but when i download windows 10 lite or any other versoins it booting with any program and any usb flash i used refus latest versoin and ultra iso and many programs...
  6. burn windows or paste to flash drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    burn windows or paste to flash drive: Hello, i downloaded windows ISO file, should i burn it on usb flash drive like on cd/dvd or just open ISO with WinRar and paste files into flash drive? submitted by /u/shakoc [link] [comments]...
  7. Update Windows 10 installation USB without burning the whole ISO image again

Update Windows 10 installation USB without burning the whole ISO image again: Every time a new version of Windows 10 is released, for example, from Fall Creators Update to Spring Creators Update, apart from updating directly on my PC, there is also a new Windows installation ISO released. But how can I update my Windows 10 installation USB from the...
  8. burn ISO

burn ISO: If I am not mistaken I used Windows 10 alone to download and burn the ISO for a spare disc. Please correct me if wrong. If I want to burn an ISO to a flash drive with Windows 10, do I need 3rd party software? lastly I was burning DVD s to flash drive by copy and paste....
  9. Windows 10 ISO image burned to DVD won't boot

Windows 10 ISO image burned to DVD won't boot: Hi all, As per my title, when I burn the downloaded Windows 10 ISO to a DVD, it won't boot. It shows the blue squares but right about where the spinning circle would appear, the system reboots. I have the Windows 10 Pro English x64 ISO (2 of them, actually). I...
  10. Burning ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Burning ISO: Hiya...I got this error when trying to burn to DVD...can anybody tell me why this many have happened please? TIA [img] 55317