Windows 10: Burn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD

Discus and support Burn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When trying to burn CD using Windows Media Player, if you see the Burn to disc button greyed out in the File Explorer, this post will help you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 11, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Burn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD

Burn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD Burn-to-Disc-Windows-Disabled-300x158.png When trying to burn CD using Windows Media Player, if you see the Burn to disc button greyed out in the File Explorer, this post will help you resolve it. The problem only happens when you use the Windows Media Player, but works fine with other Disc burning tool. Why can't I burn my CD? […]

This article Burn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 11, 2021

2. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Burning to a disc - Windows 10

Hi Patsy,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to burn DVD/CD disks.

• Insert the DVD which you want to burn before proceeding to below steps.
    • Open Start menu, type Windows media player in search bar and click on Windows media player from the search bar results. (Click on Recommended settings if you are opening the Windows media player for the
      first time)
    • Click on the Burn tab at top right corner on the Windows media player window.
    • Open the files which you want to burn to DVD by browsing the location from the left navigation pane in Windows media player.
    • Select the items which you want to burn to DVD, drag and drop the files to the Burn DVD section.
    • Now click on the Start burn under the Burn tab.
    • Once the DVD has burned, you may eject the DVD.
    You can also refer to the third applications to burn CD/DVD disks.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Burn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD

Burn pics and videos to DVD

Hi Ewan,

You can also burn pictures and videos to DVD by using the File Explorer. To get started, follow these steps:

• Insert the disc and open the File Explorer.
    • Select the files that you want to burn.
    • Right-click and send to DVD RW Drive (DBurn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD :).
    • Create a disc title.
    • Once you are done, click Finish burning.
    If you'd prefer to use a third-party software, we suggest that you check
    Windows Store
    for available apps that you can install.

Let us know if you have other questions in mind.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Burn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD

1. Burn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD - Similar Threads - Burn disc grayed

2. Burning a Disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning a Disc: Burning a Disc – I want to copy my Document files to a DVD+RW disc and beable to edit it and add and delete future files. In the screenshot, which option do I choose? Thanks, Jerry 4/22/2021 [ATTACH]...
  3. Burn a DVD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burn a DVD?: I can't burn a DVD and I can't get any support from a real person. There is a robot helper that is completely useless. Spent hours clicking and still can not even send a message to Microsoft support. I found an option to wait for hours to chat with a person. I don't care...
  4. Burning discs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Burning discs: what speed does windows 10 use to burn discs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-discs/690a1e0e-c758-43ff-bacb-a2255bde58e7
  5. burning disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    burning disc: I am trying to burn a short (30sec) video to DVD so I can send via snail mail to someone. I have copy and pasted file and it is sitting in "waiting to be burned to disc" when I try to burn to disc it says "source and destination file names are the same" and my options are...
  6. Burning DVD

Burning DVD: How and can I burn a dvd on my windows 10 . I have a DVD RW in MY pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-dvd/e2f16ab6-693d-4061-95c4-4540a252b125
  7. Disc burning

Disc burning: I can not get my HP laptop running windows 10 to recognised discs or burn them? I can play them on VLC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have looked on devices and printer. Had searched for it could not find. It is in device manager....
  8. burning a dvd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    burning a dvd: how to create a dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-a-dvd/9eca03d9-63ea-4d73-bc7f-98192167f08c"
  9. Continue to burn on a partially burned disc.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Continue to burn on a partially burned disc.: I used Windows Media Player to burn on a CD-RW disc. Windows 10. How do I continue to burn on the partially burned disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continue-to-burn-on-a-partially-burned-disc/79067f9c-d099-4518-aaa0-a3f5f79c170c"
  10. Burning to DVD

Burning to DVD: I've zipped some files for back up and want to write it to my DVD. I've dragged the zipped file to the DVD drives folder and gave it a name and chose the radio button to write as DVD ( as opposed to USB), but nothing gets written. All I get in is that the file is ready to be...