Windows 10: burn windows

Discus and support burn windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I burn windows, it should be burning on dvd ?? or can i burn it on usb? + After I burned the windows on the usb and I run the computer on the status... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mabolghar, Apr 12, 2019 at 1:52 PM.

1. Mabolghar Win User

burn windows

So I burn windows, it should be burning on dvd ?? or can i burn it on usb?
    + After I burned the windows on the usb and I run the computer on the status of the boot system I can not find the flash, and I find only Windows and Phoenix, what is the problem?

:)

Thema:

burn windows

1. burn windows - Similar Threads - burn

2. Burning a CD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning a CD: Hello, Recently, I have not been able to burn CD from Windows Media. It gives an error message stating that, Windows Media Player cannot find the file. The link from the item in the library to its associated digital media file might be broken. To fix the problem, try...
  3. how to burn a cd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to burn a cd: how to burn a cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-burn-a-cd/207d1047-2dce-4bf9-a6fb-b6191c0260b6
  4. failed to start windows - burn windows 7

failed to start windows - burn windows 7: I downloaded ito for Windows 7 and burned it to usb via rufus, but when i install it from the boot manager This error appears: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be The Cause How can i solve it? [ATTACH]...
  5. Burning CD's with WMP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning CD's with WMP: Even though I am burning at a slow speed the CD's will not play on the CD player in my car. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-cds-with-wmp/95b476e7-548a-46d1-bd05-a8348345b1a7"
  6. Windows Media Player will not burn song titles

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Media Player will not burn song titles: Something happened along the way - I'm using Windows 10 with all the latest updates etc. When I burn an audio CD using the MP3 files I've ripped to the default Windows Media Player Library I get a good CD (it plays) but the song titles are missing - all that is on the CD is...
  7. Burning a bd-r disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Burning a bd-r disc: I tried to burn photos to a bd-r disc with window10 but it would not recognize the disc.I then tried to burn a br-d disc using BurnAwareFree software but that didn't recognize the disc either.Do I need an external blue ray burner to do this or is there another way?...
  8. burn windows 7 with usb

burn windows 7 with usb: I've done Burn for Windows 7 on USB and when I do a restart to my computer even enter the settings Boot Manager I can not find the name of the usb until I do a installation of Windows? This image is available only at https://i.imgur.com/Yuz5kXA.jpg What is the solution,...
  9. my cd/dvd burner is not burning disks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my cd/dvd burner is not burning disks: I was using my cd/dvd burner yesterday and it worked perfectly. I went to use the cd/dvd burner today and all it would do is act like it was only reading the disk and the disk is empty nothing is on it what can I do to solve this problem any help would be greatly appreciated...
  10. Windows Media Player cannot burn the files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player cannot burn the files.: This error message. I have tried all the fixes people have suggested on this site and nothing works. Don't understand why Microsoft cannot fix it. This is a recent problem. "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to...