Windows 10: burn windows

Discus and support burn windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I burn windows, it should be burning on dvd ?? or can i burn it on usb? + After I burned the windows on the usb and I run the computer on the status... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mabolghar, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Mabolghar Win User

burn windows

So I burn windows, it should be burning on dvd ?? or can i burn it on usb?
    + After I burned the windows on the usb and I run the computer on the status of the boot system I can not find the flash, and I find only Windows and Phoenix, what is the problem?

:)

Mabolghar, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

burn windows

1. burn windows - Similar Threads - burn

2. Windows Media Player will not burn CDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player will not burn CDs: I bought a new computer a month ago. I tried to burn a CD today from Windows Media Player but it will not recognize a blank disc. First, I tried burning a CD using iTunes and burning a data file to CD. Both worked fine. Next, I looked up troubleshooting via Microsoft...
  3. Burning music to CD problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning music to CD problem: Hello. I have a windows 10 desktop PC. When using windows media player to burn to disc some tracks come out in the MP3 format (which I want) others come out in file folder format. Can any one help with this please....
  4. Windows [10] explorer showing results in Temporary Burn Folder

Windows [10] explorer showing results in Temporary Burn Folder: Doing a search of a directory of photos now suddenly results are showing up that list my pictures as located in folder "Temporary Burn Folder". They aren't in that folder. One suggestion I found was to open the Run Box {<Windows><R>} and type shell:cd...
  5. Burning DVD with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning DVD with Windows 10: I have a "Movie" created in Movie Maker--an MP4 file. To burn to a disc, I use File Explorer. In the "Share" tab, I choose "Burn to disc" then I get the pop-up to insert a writable disc into the drive, which I do. But nothing happens. After a long wait, I close the pop-up...
  6. I am trying to burn a Music CD and the Media Player gets to 99% and then says it can't...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am trying to burn a Music CD and the Media Player gets to 99% and then says it can't...: I has Windows 10. I am trying to burn a Music CD and the Media Player gets to 99% and then says it can't finish burning. Says it could be the need to update the Firmware (if so what do I need to do to update) or the disc I am trying to burn to is either full or corrupted....
  7. burning disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    burning disc: I am trying to burn a short (30sec) video to DVD so I can send via snail mail to someone. I have copy and pasted file and it is sitting in "waiting to be burned to disc" when I try to burn to disc it says "source and destination file names are the same" and my options are...
  8. copy dvd to file so i can burn it

in Windows 10 Customization
    copy dvd to file so i can burn it: copy dvd to file so i can burn it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-dvd-to-file-so-i-can-burn-it/4fd7b293-a090-4496-8347-51b8692cd491
  9. Ripping and Burning CDs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ripping and Burning CDs: Hi I'm not able to rip, nor burn any type of CD (nor DVD for that matter……) I haven't tried doing it for a while,,,, but, I just tried to rip a music CD, using Windows Music Player (I know,,,old) and it won't proceed, and stops and closes the whole thing. It plays...
  10. Burn CD onto SD card

Burn CD onto SD card: How do you use Windows Media Player to burn music CDs onto SD cards for Bluetooth devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-cd-onto-sd-card/3115ddf6-055e-4787-b637-8787b2f6daab"