Windows 10: Burning a bd-r disc

Discus and support Burning a bd-r disc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to burn photos to a bd-r disc with window10 but it would not recognize the disc.I then tried to burn a br-d disc using BurnAwareFree software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BradfordDenette, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Burning a bd-r disc

I tried to burn photos to a bd-r disc with window10 but it would not recognize the disc.I then tried to burn a br-d disc using BurnAwareFree software but that didn't recognize the disc either.Do I need an external blue ray burner to do this or is there another way?

:)

BradfordDenette, Apr 13, 2019

2. How do I burn to a BD-R

I've been trying to burn Blue-ray movies to a BD-R disc. they seem to burn okay but when I try to play them I get a message that says; This disc cannot be played.

HaroldEMoe, Apr 13, 2019
  3. LG BD-R Not Burning

Up until the upgrade to Windows 10 my LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE GGW-H20L burned BD-R and DVD-R fine. Now under 10 every time I try to burn a DVD I get an error message that the disc can't be written to. I'm using the same brand I was back on 8.1 with no problems, but now errors.

Does anyone have a solution how to fix this problem? I've already looked on the LG site for drivers but there's nothing available. I really don't want to buy a new drive since I know this drive works.

thunderclap, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Burning a bd-r disc

Phillip Roos, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Burning a bd-r disc

1. Burning a bd-r disc - Similar Threads - Burning disc

2. when I burn data to cd disc why does it always say "tempory burn folder". I can't change it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I burn data to cd disc why does it always say "tempory burn folder". I can't change it: when I burn data to cd disc why does it always say "tempory burn folder". I can't change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-burn-data-to-cd-disc-why-does-it-always-say/c7286c53-ccfe-4409-84e4-0d334eb58a92
  3. when I burn data to cd disc why does it always say "tempory burn folder". I can't change it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I burn data to cd disc why does it always say "tempory burn folder". I can't change it: when I burn data to cd disc why does it always say "tempory burn folder". I can't change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-burn-data-to-cd-disc-why-does-it-always-say/c7286c53-ccfe-4409-84e4-0d334eb58a92
  4. How do I burn files to disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I burn files to disc: I have files waiting to be written to disc How do I start the process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-files-to-disc/d825fb84-8f2a-4d20-862a-ede00dd26571
  5. How do I burn files to disc

How do I burn files to disc: I have files waiting to be written to disc How do I start the process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-files-to-disc/d825fb84-8f2a-4d20-862a-ede00dd26571
  6. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu: What it says in the title. Only items in right click menu are for mounting or viewing ISOs. I need to reinstall Windows 10 on another PC which is unbootable so I need to burn Windows ISO to a DVD.It might have something do to with wrong DVD size being reported. It is a 4.8GB...
  7. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu: What it says in the title. Only items in right click menu are for mounting or viewing ISOs. I need to reinstall Windows 10 on another PC which is unbootable so I need to burn Windows ISO to a DVD.It might have something do to with wrong DVD size being reported. It is a 4.8GB...
  8. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

9. I need help burning a disc. it keeps giving me errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help burning a disc. it keeps giving me errors: I am trying to burn 5 songs onto a disc just to test it to make sure it works before I try to burn everything I plan to on the planned disc. The problem is, I've tested 4 different blank discs. almost all of the songs will burn but each time a different one or has said and...
  10. I need help burning a disc. it keeps giving me errors

I need help burning a disc. it keeps giving me errors: I am trying to burn 5 songs onto a disc just to test it to make sure it works before I try to burn everything I plan to on the planned disc. The problem is, I've tested 4 different blank discs. almost all of the songs will burn but each time a different one or has said and...