Windows 10: Burning a dvd from "Photos" in Windows 10?

Discus and support Burning a dvd from "Photos" in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an album saved in "Photos" that I would like to burn to a DVD with the pictures in that particular order. I have tried to download these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JPurl, Aug 3, 2016.

1. JPurl Win User

Burning a dvd from "Photos" in Windows 10?

I have an album saved in "Photos" that I would like to burn to a DVD with the pictures in that particular order.

I have tried to download these pictures to "Movie Maker", but I am not given the option to download this album at all.

:)

JPurl, Aug 3, 2016

2. Cannot get "burn to disc! button to work.

I cannot get photos on to a DVD/CD. I just cannot get the "burn to disc" command to work. Windows 10

WilliamHill99, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Burning photo DVD to use on a DVD player

I have burned photos to DVD, but since buying Win DVD I can only play bought DVD s and not my photo DVD s

Why not. Could burn and play all DVD s till I updated to Win 10. Micro soft no help so far, Gerald B.

geraldbutcher833, Aug 3, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, I think you will need a free burner like StarBurn, for example.

Do you mean download (= from the internet)? Or is the issue knowing where your photos reside so you can access them?

dalchina, Aug 3, 2016
  5. JPurl Win User
    I need to know how I can access my PHOTO files (Albums).
    I believe if I can access them in Windows Live Movie Maker I can burn them to a DVD.

JPurl, Aug 3, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    I'll leave that for someone else- it does not lend itself to an immediate answer. I almost never use these apps because of these sort of unnecessary difficulties. You can upload a link to Onedrive, you can share the link.. but I avoid these sort of unnecessary difficulties by using programs I'm familiar with.

Sure, you should be able to create a photo presentation with Movie Maker. But I understood it doesn't burn to disk.. for that you need a further program.

Example:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...9ad41b6?auth=1

dalchina, Aug 3, 2016
  7. fireberd Win User
    Photos are just "data". You can burn a "data" CD or DVD. Best, as noted, to use specific burning software, not the built in Windows burning (which I never use, too).
    You can download several free Win 10 compatible CD/DVD burning programs, such as CDBurnerXP or Imgburn

fireberd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Burning a dvd from "Photos" in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Burning dvd Photos

2. Burning a DVD in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning a DVD in Windows 10: I have a program which allows me to rip a DVD movie to my Video File. Once I have done that, I will burn that video using Windows to a DVD. I have been doing this for awhile now without any issues. Upon reaching the last page of the burn procedure, there was a small box at...
  3. burning photo album to a dvd on surface laptop

burning photo album to a dvd on surface laptop: I created a photo album using "Photos" on my surface laptop. How do I burn the album to a dvd on a peripheral device connected to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-photo-album-to-a-dvd-on-surface-laptop/fa966f3e-394a-478d-990f-3a854ce9138f"
  4. burning photo album to a dvd

burning photo album to a dvd: I created a photo album using "Photos" on my surface laptop. How do I burn the album to a dvd on a peripheral device connected to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-photo-album-to-a-dvd/fa966f3e-394a-478d-990f-3a854ce9138f"
  5. How do i burn photos to a dvd?

How do i burn photos to a dvd?: how do I burn photos to a dvd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-photos-to-a-dvd/f58a4ddf-2f51-4b55-9828-fc07d1eceee5"
  6. Burning DVD with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning DVD with Windows 10: I have a "Movie" created in Movie Maker--an MP4 file. To burn to a disc, I use File Explorer. In the "Share" tab, I choose "Burn to disc" then I get the pop-up to insert a writable disc into the drive, which I do. But nothing happens. After a long wait, I close the pop-up...
  7. Burning DVD

Burning DVD: How and can I burn a dvd on my windows 10 . I have a DVD RW in MY pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-dvd/e2f16ab6-693d-4061-95c4-4540a252b125
  8. Burning DVD'S In Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Burning DVD'S In Windows 10: Will a DVD that i burnt using Win 10 load up onto a IMac system? I sent a disc containing JPG's to someone that says it will not load on any of his 3 IMac computers. Nothing wrong with the disc as it immediately loads onto my own Win 10 system....
  9. Burning Photos to DVD using Microsoft 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Burning Photos to DVD using Microsoft 10: I want to burn photos to a DVD. When doing this, the results worked well on my PC (i.e., I can play the developed photo show) but the disk will not play on my DVD player. I have been told by my son that I have burned "data" rather than photos. How can I fix things so that...
  10. Burning to DVD

Burning to DVD: I've zipped some files for back up and want to write it to my DVD. I've dragged the zipped file to the DVD drives folder and gave it a name and chose the radio button to write as DVD ( as opposed to USB), but nothing gets written. All I get in is that the file is ready to be...