Windows 10: Burning Blu Ray

Discus and support Burning Blu Ray in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I was just wondering if in windows 10 you have to buy an external Blu Ray writer to be able to burn videos to a blank Blu ray disc? I have read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshBlannin, May 15, 2020.

1. Burning Blu Ray

JoshBlannin, May 15, 2020

2. Can not burn DVDs but Blu Ray burning works

I have a Dell XPS 8100 and all of a sudden, I can not burn DVD's. I have two drives, the DVD burner that came with the computer and a Blu-Ray burner (LG) that I added. Neither will burn DVD's but I have no problems burning Blu-Rays. It's not the blanks because I tried two different brands and not the burning software because I tried Nero 2018 and ImgBurn. The error message from ImgBurn says write failed. Any suggestions?

TheBigCheese, May 15, 2020
  3. mike s Win User
    Looking for Blu Ray BDXL Burning Software for W10

The compatability issue to be concerned with is not the Windows version, but whether the burning software is aware of optical media having >50 GB capacity. I second the suggestion to use Nero Burning ROM.

On the freeware side, CDBurnerXP should do, as well as Ashampoo BurningStudio Free (warning: adware).

mike s, May 15, 2020
  4. Hoggorm Win User

Burning Blu Ray

Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software

The mentioned trailers are available for download all over the internet, and as far as I can understand they are "commercials" for the various sound systems. I do not think there should be any problem burning them to a Blu-Ray.

But with that said, I'd be more than happy to pay for such a Blu-Ray if it is available for sale somewhere! Burning Blu Ray :)
    I can't really see that this is a software where I can burn mkv files to a Blu-Ray disk that again can be played via my PS3 Blu-Ray player. The software appears to be a copy software only?

I have these .MKV files on my computer that I'd like to make playable from my PS3...

Hoggorm, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Burning Blu Ray

1. Burning Blu Ray - Similar Threads - Burning Blu Ray

2. TSSTCORP CDDVDW SU-208GB Can burn blu ray?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TSSTCORP CDDVDW SU-208GB Can burn blu ray?: I don't know if my TSSTCORP CDDVDW SU-208GB that is incorporated to my laptop can burn blu ray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tsstcorp-cddvdw-su-208gb-can-burn-blu-ray/750df556-e7ff-4ec3-b4a2-2257abaff786
  3. TSSTCORP CDDVDW SU-208GB Can burn blu ray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TSSTCORP CDDVDW SU-208GB Can burn blu ray?: I don't know if my TSSTCORP CDDVDW SU-208GB that is incorporated to my laptop can burn blu ray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tsstcorp-cddvdw-su-208gb-can-burn-blu-ray/750df556-e7ff-4ec3-b4a2-2257abaff786
  4. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  5. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  6. Inconsistent Blu-Ray Data disk burning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inconsistent Blu-Ray Data disk burning: I'm trying to back up my data to 50GB blu-ray. So far I have 1 successful attempt and 2 failures just what you need at £10 a disk!. Whats worse is the failed disks look like they worked because and data checked reads the temporary data not the non-existent disk data. My work...
  7. Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software

Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software: Hi,I would like to create a Blu-Ray disk including the DTS, THX and Dolby lossless audio trailers (and best possible picture) that I can play through my Denon AVR and home cinema.Preferably I'd like to easily be able to see in the Blu-Ray menu the name of each trailer so that...
  8. Looking for Blu Ray BDXL Burning Software for W10

Looking for Blu Ray BDXL Burning Software for W10: I have almost 1TB of images as a photographer. I do have them on two other drives but would like to have them on optical. Uploading to the web is not an option. I am noticing that the software I am seeing only lists Window 8.1 and below. Does anyone know of a program that...
  9. blu ray problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    blu ray problem: Every time the latest build is installed my blu-ray (films) player stops working, I get an on screen message in cyber link saying my Graphics card is incompatible. After restoring build 16199 all is o/k again. Tried latest Drivers from AMD.I have tried BD addvisor everything...
  10. Can not burn DVDs but Blu Ray burning works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can not burn DVDs but Blu Ray burning works: I can see the DVD drive go, as a DVD requires a higher intensity Laser for burning. But not the Blu-Ray drive. I guess you will have to replace one of the drives to verify it is a drive problem. DVD drives are relatively cheap any more. I see $20 DVD burner drives at...