Windows 10: Burning CD/DVD in Windows 10 Windows 10

Discus and support Burning CD/DVD in Windows 10 Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I created a mini-movie music, video, photos in the video editor in the photos app. And now I wanna burn an mp4 video file to a DVD-R, so my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tozizenon, Apr 15, 2020.

1. tozizenon Win User

Burning CD/DVD in Windows 10 Windows 10

Hello,

I created a mini-movie music, video, photos in the video editor in the photos app. And now I wanna burn an mp4 video file to a DVD-R, so my family and friends can watch the mini-movie in the DVD player. But I don't know how to do it.

Because I tried with Windows Media Player, and it didn't work because Windows Media couldn't recognize that it was a DVD-R, because it kept asking for an empty audio CD when I tried to burn an mp4 video file. The DVD-R was already empty. Is there a step by step on how to do it?

The DVD-R has 4.7gb of storage. I have a laptop that runs Windows 10.

Kind Regards,

tozizenon

:)

tozizenon, Apr 15, 2020

2. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Unable to burn the content to DVD on Windows 10.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in burning the content to DVD on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Burning CD/DVD in Windows 10 Windows 10

wont burn a dvd or cd

Hi Ronnie,

We would need additional information to help us isolate the issue with Windows Media Player not burning CD or DVD. Kindly verify the following:

• Were there any recent changes made to your computer prior to the issue? (Windows update, software or hardware installation, etc.)
    • Were you able to burn DVD and CD before?
    • Did you get an error message when you attempted to burn a CD/DVD? What was the exact error?
    • What file format were you trying to burn?
    • Which version of Windows Media Player do you use?

For the mean time, check out this article for some tips on burning a DVD or CD in Windows Media Player.

Awaiting your response.

Joanna 777, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Burning CD/DVD in Windows 10 Windows 10

1. Burning CD/DVD in Windows 10 Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Burning DVD

2. does the windows dvd player burn DVDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does the windows dvd player burn DVDs: i need to be able to copy my home movies that are on dvd to the computer and then burn to new dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-dvd-player-burn-dvds/701c33f4-4c32-41f4-b3a5-e18488367019
  3. does the windows dvd player burn DVDs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does the windows dvd player burn DVDs: i need to be able to copy my home movies that are on dvd to the computer and then burn to new dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-dvd-player-burn-dvds/701c33f4-4c32-41f4-b3a5-e18488367019
  4. I can't burn my DVD question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't burn my DVD question: After I used media creation tool, I can't burn my DVD because of iso file is too large. I don't my have flash drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-burn-my-dvd-question/0d46f624-1c43-4833-a49f-ff4741ae7539
  5. I can't burn my DVD question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't burn my DVD question: After I used media creation tool, I can't burn my DVD because of iso file is too large. I don't my have flash drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-burn-my-dvd-question/0d46f624-1c43-4833-a49f-ff4741ae7539
  6. I can't burn my DVD question

7. Help with DVD burning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with DVD burning: Hi, I recently copied an 8MM reel to an SD Card can only copy directly onto an sd card, not usb or anything else and now I wish to transfer that from the SD card to a blank DVD-r, I have done this in the past no problems but now I am having issues with the DVD working on a...
  8. Help with DVD burning

Help with DVD burning: Hi, I recently copied an 8MM reel to an SD Card can only copy directly onto an sd card, not usb or anything else and now I wish to transfer that from the SD card to a blank DVD-r, I have done this in the past no problems but now I am having issues with the DVD working on a...
  9. Help witth DVD burning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help witth DVD burning: Hi, I recently copied an 8MM reel to an SD Card can only copy directly onto an sd card, not usb or anything else and now I wish to transfer that from the SD card to a blank DVD-r, I have done this in the past no problems but now I am having issues with the DVD working on a...
  10. Help witth DVD burning

Help witth DVD burning: Hi, I recently copied an 8MM reel to an SD Card can only copy directly onto an sd card, not usb or anything else and now I wish to transfer that from the SD card to a blank DVD-r, I have done this in the past no problems but now I am having issues with the DVD working on a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. burning mp4 to dvd windows 10