Windows 10: Burning CD, unable to view/save track listing

Discus and support Burning CD, unable to view/save track listing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I joined up to ask this question. I've burned several CD-R's and RW's until now, but I've never been able to copy the track listing onto the CD.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pablovich, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Pablovich Win User

Burning CD, unable to view/save track listing

Hi, I joined up to ask this question.

I've burned several CD-R's and RW's until now, but I've never been able to copy the track listing onto the CD.
    After checking some settings, most media players on multiple PC's can read the song and artist names, but not regular 'physical' CD players.
    Like the ones that have a small digital screen displaying the album info directly as it is being played.
    I think this specific information correlates to the data read on the PC, in the drive. So the tracks listed there must be how any other device may read the song names. These are usually called Track01, Track02, etc, and I can't seem to change it, even though the same songs (same burned CD) are easily read by Windows Media Player and VLC Player.
    It even displays the production date (of either the CD or the PC) as 'last modified' date, which is pretty taunting.

Burning CD, unable to view/save track listing [​IMG]

Do they read some sort of sync file to translate the track names? Or am I missing a specific operation?

I've used multiple burning programs, and the latest one is Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE.
    The problem is not within the diversity of these programs, I reckon.

Thank you for you time.

:)

Pablovich, Sep 23, 2020

2. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Burning CD, unable to view/save track listing

problem in burning a CD

Still no joy.

When I used window 8.1 the system worked.

It seems to be a problem with windows 10.

Having dragged the track over to the list ready for burning I selected audio CD.

The burn tab doesn't seem to highlight.

When checking the blank cd I get a message saying this track is ready to burn but nothing I can do will persuade the track to burn. Sorry to be a pain.

AlanWilsonXX, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Burning CD, unable to view/save track listing

1. Burning CD, unable to view/save track listing - Similar Threads - Burning unable view

2. PICTURE VIEWING Software, CD BURNING Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PICTURE VIEWING Software, CD BURNING Software: Am looking for picture viewing software that is robust not complex, can open many file types, has basic editing function and easy to scroll through photos, does not auto create a library of all photos on PC... and works well with Windows10-64bit, Version 2004...OS ? With CD...
  3. Unable to burn CD music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to burn CD music: I have an old Sony Vaio laptop that was initially a Windows 7 which I converted to a Windows 10 last year 2019. I am trying to burn some music cds with Sony recordable cds. The message I get is that the speed writing capabilities are incompatible. Is there any way around...
  4. Unable to burn cd

Unable to burn cd: I am able to rip cd's but when trying to burn on to blank rewritable cd from windows 10 the burn goes up to around 96-99% then ejects saying there was an error or difficulty in finishing the burn. Any helpful solutions please? I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  5. Burning CD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Burning CD's: Why can't I burn an album from my itunes library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-cds/c7def477-069d-4391-b59b-d19aa3c2d075
  6. Unable to burn CD's in Windows 10

Unable to burn CD's in Windows 10: When I insert a blank CD-R to burn a music file Windows 10 does not recognize the blank disc. There is no "Local Drive (D)" icon that appears under the Play Burn Sync tabs either. I'm not technical so I'm not sure if that makes any difference. The "Start burn" tab doesn't...
  7. Unable to burn CD on Windows Media

Unable to burn CD on Windows Media: Get the standard message: Windows Media could not burn some of the files. However, no files are highlighted or marked with an icon Have checked the other blogs and done a disk clean up and unchecked automatic volume control, but still unsuccessful. Suggestions?...
  8. Burning cd

Burning cd: Need help to burn cd from external cassette player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-cd/54c759fc-73ed-419e-a115-3612f4a29fc5
  9. Burning to cd

Burning to cd: When I open Media Player it asks me to connect an external burner. I thought you could burn to cds with Media Player, previous system Windows 7 Home. 15660
  10. Burn mp3 files to CD with track info from a playlist

Burn mp3 files to CD with track info from a playlist: When I burn a playlist to CD from the Windows Media Player the tracks do not contain the track info, the ID3 data. How can I do that? 75737