Windows 10: Burning CD Windows 10

Discus and support Burning CD Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Received message, burns cheap CD's not good ones? Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Olitap1, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Olitap1 Win User

Burning CD Windows 10

Received message, burns cheap CD's not good ones?

Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device driver.

:)

Olitap1, Oct 15, 2019

2. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Burning CD Windows 10

Windows 10 & burning a music cd

Hi Gina,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We need some more information to assist you in a better way.

• Which software are you using to burn the files?
    • What is the size of the file that you are burning and what is the free space available on the disc?
    As per the description of the issue you were not able to burn a DVD using Windows Media Player.

You get error that the disk is not compatible with your drive.

We need some more information to assist you in a better way:

1) What is the type of DVD or CD you want to create?

2) Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I would like to suggest you few troubleshooting methods. Run the Windows Media Performance Troubleshooter and follow the steps given in the link to burn a DVD or a CD.

Method 1: Run Windows Media Player Performance Troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps given below to do it.

a) Press Windows key +
    W key on your desktop.

b) Write Troubleshooting in the search box on the upper right hand corner.

c) Select the Troubleshooting option obtained after the search.

d) Select Windows Media Player Performance option.

e) Click on Next to perform the Windows Media Player Performance troubleshooter
    and follow the steps.

Method 2: Follow the steps given in the link here and burn the CD or DVD.

Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/burn-cd-or-dvd-media-player

(Applicable for Windows 10)

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ravindra Kamath, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Burning CD Windows 10

1. Burning CD Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Burning

2. Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage: So as title say. After change to new looks Weather app abuses CPU like there is no tomorrow. On older machine i can get up to 60-70% CPU usage with maxed out clock speed.On new 12 gen i get 20-30% use, again clock is up.It's a weather app. What exactly it doing there?I...
  3. Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage: So as title say. After change to new looks Weather app abuses CPU like there is no tomorrow. On older machine i can get up to 60-70% CPU usage with maxed out clock speed.On new 12 gen i get 20-30% use, again clock is up.It's a weather app. What exactly it doing there?I...
  4. How to edit the artist, genre and release year of a burn cd?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to edit the artist, genre and release year of a burn cd?: I’ve burn a cd with music using the Windows media player and it says unknown artist, genre and release year. I want to change it without searching it up....
  5. How to edit the artist, genre and release year of a burn cd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to edit the artist, genre and release year of a burn cd?: I’ve burn a cd with music using the Windows media player and it says unknown artist, genre and release year. I want to change it without searching it up....
  6. How to edit the artist, genre and release year of a burn cd?

7. does the windows dvd player burn DVDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does the windows dvd player burn DVDs: i need to be able to copy my home movies that are on dvd to the computer and then burn to new dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-dvd-player-burn-dvds/701c33f4-4c32-41f4-b3a5-e18488367019
  8. does the windows dvd player burn DVDs

does the windows dvd player burn DVDs: i need to be able to copy my home movies that are on dvd to the computer and then burn to new dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-dvd-player-burn-dvds/701c33f4-4c32-41f4-b3a5-e18488367019
  9. viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago

viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago: the question I have is how do I retrieve them in a format using an app that lets me scroll them and can still enjoy these photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-cds-that-have-been-transfer-to-them-using/4d9936ee-334a-4a71-a466-e453c6611784
  10. viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    viewing CDs that have been transfer to them using a burning app more then a decade ago: the question I have is how do I retrieve them in a format using an app that lets me scroll them and can still enjoy these photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-cds-that-have-been-transfer-to-them-using/4d9936ee-334a-4a71-a466-e453c6611784