Windows 10: Burning DVD mp3 files with autoplay for domestic DVD player?

Discus and support Burning DVD mp3 files with autoplay for domestic DVD player? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to make a music DVD from mp3 files - Windows DVD maker is long gone. I can use alternative software if there's nothing in Wimdows 10, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristopherBrown_411, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Burning DVD mp3 files with autoplay for domestic DVD player?

I want to make a music DVD from mp3 files - Windows DVD maker is long gone. I can use alternative software if there's nothing in Wimdows 10, but I also want the DVD to autoplay when put in to a domestic DVD player.

How do I do it?

:)

ChristopherBrown_411, Dec 12, 2018
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. Burning DVDs

Hi Robin,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Did you try to burn the photos using other DVD disc to isolate the issue?

• Do you get any error message when you play the DVD on TV?

• Does the TV supports the file format of photo? (photo formats which you try burning to DVD disc)

If you want to make a disc that can hold several hours of music (as opposed to an audio CD that only holds about 80 minutes of music), choose the
    Data CD or DVD option. You can also add picture and video files to data discs.

Keep in mind that when you burn a data CD or DVD instead of an audio CD, the CD or DVD player that you use to play it must be able to play the file types that you put on the disc. For example, if all of your songs are in
    the WMA format and your CD player only supports MP3 files, you won't be able to play your new data CD or DVD with it.

You may refer to the below article on how to burn DVD or CD using Windows media player and check if it helps.

Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/burn-cd-or-dvd-media-player

The steps applies for Windows 10 also.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Burning DVD mp3 files with autoplay for domestic DVD player?

Burn a dvd

Hi So Dak Sue,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Is your system up to date?

• Do you get the error while you try to attach photo to an email through Email app/browser?

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: To burn DVD.

• Insert the DVD which you want to burn before proceeding to below steps.

• Open Start menu, type
      Windows media player in search bar and click on Windows media player from the search bar results. (Click on Recommended settings if you are opening the Windows media player for the first time)

• Click on the Burn tab at top right corner on the Windows media player window.

• Open the files which you want to burn to DVD by browsing the location from the left navigation pane in Windows media player.

• Select the items which you want to burn to DVD, drag and drop the files to the Burn DVD section.

• Now click on the Start burn under the Burn tab.

• One the DVD has burned, you may eject the DVD.

Step 2: Install latest updates.

Install the latest available Windows updates.

• Open the Start menu and type
      Windows update in the search bar.

• Click on Windows update and
      Check for the updates.

• Download and install if there are any pending updates to be installed.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Burning DVD mp3 files with autoplay for domestic DVD player?

1. Burning DVD mp3 files with autoplay for domestic DVD player? - Similar Threads - Burning DVD mp3

2. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD: I've been trying to create a DVD with some mp4 music videos on, so I inserted a blank DVD-R and when I got the "How do you want to use this disc?" prompt, I selected the "With CD/DVD Player" option. I then drag & drop the mp4 files and click on "Finish burning". It burns them...
  3. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD: I've been trying to create a DVD with some mp4 music videos on, so I inserted a blank DVD-R and when I got the "How do you want to use this disc?" prompt, I selected the "With CD/DVD Player" option. I then drag & drop the mp4 files and click on "Finish burning". It burns them...
  4. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DVD Autoplay

in Windows 10 Customization
    DVD Autoplay: Running Windows 10 I have installed a free media and dvd player called Media Player Classic MPC. I can set this application as the default player for media files, and it all works fine. When I open a DVD with the application, it opens and run without any issues. When...
  6. burn files to dvd

in Windows 10 Customization
    burn files to dvd: i have a dvd burner it reads files it plays music and plays videos. I have two programs that will burn dvd and they both work went to Microsoft and download windows 10 it burned the dvd ok if I right click on a file I get the send to menu the dvd drive is not their I...
  7. burning to DVD

burning to DVD: I have saved the files to a DVD, and they show as being there, but the "finish burning" option remains grey, and won't let me complete .. what am I doing wrong? It worked at Christmas, but not now...
  8. Burning DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning DVD: How and can I burn a dvd on my windows 10 . I have a DVD RW in MY pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-dvd/e2f16ab6-693d-4061-95c4-4540a252b125
  9. burning a dvd

burning a dvd: how to create a dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-a-dvd/9eca03d9-63ea-4d73-bc7f-98192167f08c"
  10. Burning to DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning to DVD: I've zipped some files for back up and want to write it to my DVD. I've dragged the zipped file to the DVD drives folder and gave it a name and chose the radio button to write as DVD ( as opposed to USB), but nothing gets written. All I get in is that the file is ready to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. burn MP3 DVDs for domestic DVD player

2. dvd burn autoplay