Windows 10: Burning DVD's or CD's in Windows 10

Discus and support Burning DVD's or CD's in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am not able to burn a Photo DVD in Windows 10. I had to save the photos on a portable drive and then save them to the desktop of my laptop which has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 70 some, Aug 19, 2015.

1. 70 some Win User

Burning DVD's or CD's in Windows 10

I am not able to burn a Photo DVD in Windows 10.
    I had to save the photos on a portable drive and then save them to the desktop of my laptop which has Windows 7 Pro
    Anyone else have this problem?
    Better yet anyone have a soulutin.
    Dennis

:)

70 some, Aug 19, 2015

2. What type of disc should i use for burning pictures and videos and how do I do it?

Any blank CD or DVD will do. Windows 10 CD burning options will give you the option to create the type of CD you want.

Windows 10 Beginner: How to Burn Files to CD or DVD

Andre Da Costa, Aug 19, 2015
  3. When I BURN DVD/CD they will play on my computer not on my MP3/CD players.This has started 2 weeks ago. I have windows 10.

I have used Windows Media Player, Any Video Converter, CD Burner XP and WinX Video to burn the DVD/CDs, I use VLC media player. When I BURN DVD/CD they will play on my computer they will not play on my MP3/CD players. This has started 2 weeks ago. I have
    windows 10. I burn more CDs then DVD. When I burn a CD I use wav or wma format. I have replaced the DVD/CD Opticsl Drive with no change. Could it be caused by windows 10 update?

GaryPalmgren, Aug 19, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Aug 19, 2015
  5. 70 some Win User
    70 some, Aug 19, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    You're welcome.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Burning DVD's or CD's in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Burning DVD's CD's

2. Windows Cd/DVD burning feature is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Cd/DVD burning feature is not working: After a while I wanted to burn DVD-R using Windows utility but it did not work. I used another DVD-R but again did not work either. I installed a third party software and it burned the same DVD-R without problem. Later I uninstall the third party software and decided to ask a...
  3. CD/DVD device won't burn DVD's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD device won't burn DVD's: I am trying to burn a DVD using Roxio Creator, and also tried another software, but they start and seem to be working but the DVD ejects and won't burn the files. The device worked before the latest Windows update. I've tried burning a CD, and DVD+R DL with the same...
  4. About CD, DVD burning.

About CD, DVD burning.: Man ir dators HP 250 G3 Notebook PC un DVD-Rom SD-R2412. Dators zina DVD bet neraksta no datora mapes uz diska. Kas par lietu? Translated from Latvian: I have a PC HP 250 G3 Notebook PC and DVD-Rom SD-R2412. Your computer knows the DVD but doesn't write from a folder on...
  5. Burning CD/DVD in Windows 10 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burning CD/DVD in Windows 10 Windows 10: Hello, I created a mini-movie music, video, photos in the video editor in the photos app. And now I wanna burn an mp4 video file to a DVD-R, so my family and friends can watch the mini-movie in the DVD player. But I don't know how to do it. Because I tried with Windows...
  6. Unable to burn CD/DVD in Windows 10

Unable to burn CD/DVD in Windows 10: The CD/DVD drive is recognized and will play CD/DVD but when you insert a blank disc it acts like there is no disc in the drive. It also won't write to a disc. I have been able to burn discs in the past....
  7. CD/DVD Burning

CD/DVD Burning: Why dont you have the burning software anymore? The apps in the store are horrible and not enough options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-burning/6e377ca9-f5eb-476f-be9e-c8bc0a7c327f
  8. App for burning cd/dvd

App for burning cd/dvd: App for burning cd/dvd Free or compatible with Win 10 Rich https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-for-burning-cddvd/51bf2264-615e-4c26-83cd-7ab7cdce7eea"
  9. burn sound from dvd to cd?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    burn sound from dvd to cd?: hi, guys i have a DVD that teaches me how to play a guitar song, eg ( sweet child of mine/ guns and roses) ok, there is one audio track on the DVD that i want to burn to a CD, how do i burn this track from DVD to CD? big thanks for your time guys, , 62413
  10. CD/DVD will not burn cd's

CD/DVD will not burn cd's: I'm running Windows 10 64 bit on a Toshiba L645D-4040 with a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ890AS CD/DVD drive. I cannot burn a cd with it, using 3 different programs. It plays DVD's and Cd's fine. I have searched for the answer for 5 hours now and cannot find a solution. 54701