Windows 10: Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app

Discus and support Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I like to burn my slideshows to disk to share with family and friends. Not too keen on having all my business all over the net. So, when the slideshow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by irulan777, Oct 25, 2018.

1. irulan777 Win User

Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app

I like to burn my slideshows to disk to share with family and friends. Not too keen on having all my business all over the net. So, when the slideshow is ready to be burned. Is it already in a mp4 or mvp format or is it in the old format from movie maker? Do not want to waste time trying to burn this new slideshow if the format is not supported by either the burning program or the dvd player. Thank you.

:)

irulan777, Oct 25, 2018
  2. savitashri, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app

photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app

1. Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app - Similar Threads - Burning slideshow Microsoft

2. Exit slideshow from Microsoft Photos app - no keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exit slideshow from Microsoft Photos app - no keyboard.: I am using a Microsoft Surface Go tablet PC. Using the Microsoft Photos app - how do I exit from a slideshow - it is fullscreen. Not using a keyboard....
  3. Exit slideshow from Microsoft Photos app - no keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exit slideshow from Microsoft Photos app - no keyboard.: I am using a Microsoft Surface Go tablet PC. Using the Microsoft Photos app - how do I exit from a slideshow - it is fullscreen. Not using a keyboard....
  4. Slideshow in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow in Microsoft photos: Microsoft Photos used to allow you to create a slideshow by right clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner. I cannot find this in the current version. Do I need Photos Legacy to do this, or am I missing something?...
  5. Slideshow in Microsoft photos

Slideshow in Microsoft photos: Microsoft Photos used to allow you to create a slideshow by right clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner. I cannot find this in the current version. Do I need Photos Legacy to do this, or am I missing something?...
  6. How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...: How do I stop Microsoft 10/photo app version 2021.21090.10008.0 from turning photos in an album into a slideshow? I did not create a slideshow & I do not want a slideshow! I only want to view INDIVIDUAL photos. There are no click through arrows or way to stop the slideshow...
  7. How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...

How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...: How do I stop Microsoft 10/photo app version 2021.21090.10008.0 from turning photos in an album into a slideshow? I did not create a slideshow & I do not want a slideshow! I only want to view INDIVIDUAL photos. There are no click through arrows or way to stop the slideshow...
  8. Burning a Slideshow to DVD-RW

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning a Slideshow to DVD-RW: Can I burn a picture slideshow to a DVD-RW to play on my DV player with Windows 10 Medea software?I've created a slide a slideshow in the Photo app which works fine on my PC. But burning it to a DVD-RWhas alluded me.James...
  9. Slideshow settings in Photos app

Slideshow settings in Photos app: How do you pause the photos in slideshow? How do you set the display time in slideshows? ***Original title: Microsoft Photos*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slideshow-settings-in-photos-app/5702bd2c-a647-4891-b1cb-3f880a51b53f
  10. Photos App Slideshow Speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos App Slideshow Speed: I'm not very happy with the media options in Windows 10, everything else seems better than Windows 7 except for that aspect. What I am trying to do is use the "Photos" app to select a folder of pictures I want, I then choose Slideshow but it goes through the pictures really...