Windows 10: BURNING WMD FILES IN A DISK TO BE PLAYED IN ANY STANDARD DVD PLAYERS

Discus and support BURNING WMD FILES IN A DISK TO BE PLAYED IN ANY STANDARD DVD PLAYERS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I HAVE SEVERAL VIDEO FILES THAT I WANT TO RUN IN ANY DVD PLAYER. THE ORIGINAL FILES EXTENSION IS WMD. I HAVE TRIED BURNING SEVERAL DISKS BY USING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jorge EnriqueDelgado, Oct 26, 2019.

1. BURNING WMD FILES IN A DISK TO BE PLAYED IN ANY STANDARD DVD PLAYERS

I HAVE SEVERAL VIDEO FILES THAT I WANT TO RUN IN ANY DVD PLAYER. THE ORIGINAL FILES EXTENSION IS WMD. I HAVE TRIED BURNING SEVERAL DISKS BY USING FREEMAKE VIDEO CONVERTER, MAKIND DIFFERENT KIND OF CONVERSIONS INTO BOTH MPG AND DVD EXTENSIONS, BUT NONE OF THEM LOAD NOR PLAY IN THE DVD PLAYERS.

I APPRECIATE ANY COMMENT TO HELP ME. TKS.

:)

Jorge EnriqueDelgado, Oct 26, 2019
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. Recording or burning dvd to play on dvd player??

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I would suggest that you can use Windows Explorer to burn Data files to DVD. Also you can use Windows media player to burn Data or Audio files to the CD/DVD disk. Windows Media Player does not support burning movies to video DVD discs.

You have to use some third party software or app to burn DVD that plays on your DVD player. You may search for app using Windows store or using one of your favorite search engine.

THIRD PARTY LINK DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved.
    Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

BURNING WMD FILES IN A DISK TO BE PLAYED IN ANY STANDARD DVD PLAYERS

Burn files and documents to the computers DVD recorder

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check fi t helps

• Press Windows + x, and select Control panel.

• Select Auto play.

• Under DVD select Blank DVD.

• Click on Chose a Default.

• Select Burn file to Disk File Explorer.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

BURNING WMD FILES IN A DISK TO BE PLAYED IN ANY STANDARD DVD PLAYERS

1. BURNING WMD FILES IN A DISK TO BE PLAYED IN ANY STANDARD DVD PLAYERS - Similar Threads - BURNING WMD FILES

2. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD: I've been trying to create a DVD with some mp4 music videos on, so I inserted a blank DVD-R and when I got the "How do you want to use this disc?" prompt, I selected the "With CD/DVD Player" option. I then drag & drop the mp4 files and click on "Finish burning". It burns them...
  3. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD: I've been trying to create a DVD with some mp4 music videos on, so I inserted a blank DVD-R and when I got the "How do you want to use this disc?" prompt, I selected the "With CD/DVD Player" option. I then drag & drop the mp4 files and click on "Finish burning". It burns them...
  4. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. burn files to dvd

in Windows 10 Customization
    burn files to dvd: i have a dvd burner it reads files it plays music and plays videos. I have two programs that will burn dvd and they both work went to Microsoft and download windows 10 it burned the dvd ok if I right click on a file I get the send to menu the dvd drive is not their I...
  6. record or burn mp3 files to cd to play on any cd player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    record or burn mp3 files to cd to play on any cd player: how to record mp3 files to cd to play on car cd player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-or-burn-mp3-files-to-cd-to-play-on-any-cd/84ea9faa-29ee-4cbb-968a-05b653d71128
  7. Burning a Disk to play on CD player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning a Disk to play on CD player: After an update earlier in the summer all my MP3 files wouldn't play anymore as somehow now the extension was wrong. I re downloaded them and they play now. However when I want to burn them to a disk I can only burn them so that they play on another computer and not so that...
  8. update of windows 10 cant burn dvd that will play on dvd player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update of windows 10 cant burn dvd that will play on dvd player: I updated my Window's 10, since that update my video's don't play right they are real slow, also I cant burn a dvd that will play in a dvd player, they will play on computer but not on a dvd player, ps4 etc....
  9. Burning DVD mp3 files with autoplay for domestic DVD player?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Burning DVD mp3 files with autoplay for domestic DVD player?: I want to make a music DVD from mp3 files - Windows DVD maker is long gone. I can use alternative software if there's nothing in Wimdows 10, but I also want the DVD to autoplay when put in to a domestic DVD player. How do I do it?...
  10. VLC Media Player or any media player won't play DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VLC Media Player or any media player won't play DVD: So I am going to tell you about this, when I was trying to open a DVD on a third-party media player, it doesn't play. I tried VLC, but it doesn't play without an error, while I tried it on 5KPlayer, but it has the same issue as VLC, then, I tried it on MPC-HC, but it said...