Windows 10: Business Folder GONE!!! ****

Discus and support Business Folder GONE!!! **** in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, on Tues 6/4/19 was working in my Business Folder (Documents) that contains 90% of my businesses data. On Wed 6/5/19 all of a sudden that Folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by keithpillsbury, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Business Folder GONE!!! ****

So, on Tues 6/4/19 was working in my Business Folder (Documents) that contains 90% of my businesses data.

On Wed 6/5/19 all of a sudden that Folder and ALL its contents were GONE.

I searched searched searched....... NOTHING

I've downloaded tons of software to try and recover but that hasn't helped.

I assume that when I was moving GoPro Vids/Pics from many SD Cards and iPhone that when I deleted the files. I may have?? deleted that folder by accident not knowing what just happened.

And, I then deleted the Recycle Bin.

This is a HUGE PROBLEM for me. My files get backed up to google drive but its not there either. It's like it vanished in both places.

Please HELP Business Folder GONE!!! **** :)

:)

keithpillsbury, Jun 7, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 7, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Jun 7, 2019
  4. RGWilde Win User

Business Folder GONE!!! ****

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Business Folder GONE!!! ****

1. Business Folder GONE!!! **** - Similar Threads - Business Folder GONE

2. Folders are gone now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders are gone now...: Hello,I am using the new windows system 11, and I just got a system upgraded. but after the system completed the upgrade and restarted, I click "This PC" to open my files, all those folds such as Download, Music, Pictures, Videos, etc ... all of those folders disappeared....
  3. Folders are gone now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folders are gone now...: Hello,I am using the new windows system 11, and I just got a system upgraded. but after the system completed the upgrade and restarted, I click "This PC" to open my files, all those folds such as Download, Music, Pictures, Videos, etc ... all of those folders disappeared....
  4. Screenshot folder gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshot folder gone: Hi,So I was trying to take a screenshot but noticed that the screenshot folder was gone, so I must have accidentally deleted the screenshot folder. Now the problem is that I can't take any screenshots anymore using Shift-Win-S because the screenshot wont save. Now I have...
  5. Screenshot folder gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshot folder gone: Hi,So I was trying to take a screenshot but noticed that the screenshot folder was gone, so I must have accidentally deleted the screenshot folder. Now the problem is that I can't take any screenshots anymore using Shift-Win-S because the screenshot wont save. Now I have...
  6. The Pictures Folder Is Gone.

in Windows 10 Support
    The Pictures Folder Is Gone.: The latest windows update basically deleted my pictures folder and I want to know how to get it back, I have tried numerous software but all of them are demos and I don't want to have to pay millions of dollars or whatever in order to get it, please help. 174753
  7. Email folders gone

Email folders gone: In outlook 2016 about 12 folders have disappeared. How do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-folders-gone/62816916-7a42-47fc-b93d-542c47377111
  8. User folder gone?

User folder gone?: Well i have an issue. I was trying to unhide the appdata folder in my C drive and i went into the properties. I remember seeing something about unhiding folders so i checked it, then hit apply and ok. when it was done my user was gone... When i log in I still see my username...
  9. Business Folder in Documents (Vanished)

Business Folder in Documents (Vanished): So, on Tues 6/4/19 was working in my Business Folder (Documents) that contains 90% of my businesses data. On Wed 6/5/19 all of a sudden that Folder and ALL its contents were GONE. I searched searched searched....... NOTHING Hidden Files are always shown. I've...
  10. Onedrive for Business Shared Folders

Onedrive for Business Shared Folders: We currently use Dropbox to share team folders in real time and I would like to replace it with Onedrive but I don´t see a way to download shared folders to each team members´computer. Is there a way to do this in Onedrive for business? I am considering using Sharepoint...