Windows 10: Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync

Discus and support Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have just gotten a livescribe for work. I am trying to connect it to my onedrive which is a work version. It is saying the email doesn't exist... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robinfo, Oct 27, 2020.

1. robinfo Win User

Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync

Hi, I have just gotten a livescribe for work.
    I am trying to connect it to my onedrive which is a work version. It is saying the email doesn't exist with Microsoft.
    I am assuming this is due to it being a work version, however, I imagine many people would be using it for that reason. Perhaps I am doing things incorrectly. Any thoughts?

:)

robinfo, Oct 27, 2020

2. OneDrive for Business Icon Overlays in Windows Server 2016 Not Working

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply.

The issue may not be related with the Windows Server 2016.

Here is an article for your reference: Sync icon overlays are missing from OneDrive and OneDrive
    for Business.

Please check the workarounds in the article and I would suggest you first download the wizard and follow the steps to see the result.

Best Regards,

Gloria

Gloria Gong MSFT, Oct 27, 2020
  3. OneDrive for Business and Personal OneDrive Sync

Hi,

Have a Nokia 710 running Windows Phone 7.8

The issue I have is that I'm trying to get the Phone to sync with an Office 365 OneDrive for Business Account via the Office App, however due to the fact that it has previously been linked to a personal OneDrive account I cannot seem to get it to link to
    the OneDrive for Business account. Even adding a new location just doesn't seem to like it.

Is there any way you can reset the Office App (without resetting the whole phone) or is there some other way I can get it to connect, suggestions welcome.

I have posted this in the O365 forum and they have directed me here.

Thanks.

NeilMacCuish, Oct 27, 2020
  4. nitgeek Win User

What is the location of the temp file for OneDrive for business Sync

So I am trying to sync my onedrive for business with my PC. I have one single file and two empty folders on my OneDrive which is around 550 MB.
    I have a 2 mbps connection and I am waiting for the file to be available in my PC.
    But it's been 24 hours and I can see only the empty folders available but the file is still not available on my PC.

I checked the performance monitor and found Groovy.exe to be running and using network somewhere around 30 kbps.

I believe the file is being synced although the speed is extremely slow.

I just want to know what percentage of the file has been downloaded. OneDrive sync program just shows that one file is being synced but doesn't tell the progress.

I believe the file is being downloaded and kept in some temp location but couldn't find it after searching in App data folder.

Where does OneDrive "for business" keeps the temp file(the unfinished downloaded file)?

nitgeek, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync - Similar Threads - Business Onedrive Livescribe

2. Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync: Hi, I have just gotten a livescribe for work. I am trying to connect it to my onedrive which is a work version. It is saying the email doesn't exist with Microsoft. I am assuming this is due to it being a work version, however, I imagine many people would be using it for...
  3. Onedrive for business sync is super slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive for business sync is super slow: Hi Microsoft! I cant start of saying that I work for a big company that using Onedrive for business. I have been in contact with our IT department a lot regarding this issue but no one seems to know why its like this. My issue is that when I try to upload a document to...
  4. OneDrive and Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive and Skype for Business: Let me first start with I'm new to Windows and I appreciate anyone that can help me. I recently purchased a Surface Pro 7. I'm still tinkering with it, trying to get it just right. Through the school I work at I have an office 365 subscription I can use on my personal...
  5. OneDrive Business

OneDrive Business: Files on my PC wont open or attach any more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-business/34e0ec66-8452-4950-99e2-97505e53c4e8
  6. Is it possible to sync two drives to OneDrive for Business

Is it possible to sync two drives to OneDrive for Business: I've got a user who has two hard drives on his computer, is there a way to sync both to OneDrive for Business? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-sync-two-drives-to-onedrive-for/82040636-5f53-4931-a244-afd15889bf3f"
  7. How to start OneDrive personal sync on a Win10 that is using OneDrive for Business?

How to start OneDrive personal sync on a Win10 that is using OneDrive for Business?: On my previous computer I had OneDrive personal and OneDrive for Business co-existing. I just got a new Windows 10 PC and it has my OneDrive for Business set up on it. I'm unable to start (install?) OneDrive sync personal on it. In the search bar if I type in OneDrive the...
  8. Syncing Folders from pc and an external hard drive to onedrive business

Syncing Folders from pc and an external hard drive to onedrive business: My PC contains 3 folders that backup to one drive - lets say they are on drive C on the pc. Because I have no more storage available on the pc I use an external drive to hold photos and videos etc - lets say that the external hard drive is drive E. I cannot place the...
  9. OneDrive for Business won't sync on W10

OneDrive for Business won't sync on W10: I am have two problems with 1DfB. 1. It won't let me choose a sync location on my other hard drive. Could it be becase that Hardrive is formatted to exFAT? The error I get says: Sorry, we can't save your documents to the chosen location. Try picking a differnt place on...
  10. Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business

Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business: Supposed there are many more than just me using Office 365 Personal package to sync medias from our devices. Current situation is that each family must pay 100$/... per year to MS of these personal accounts only because our devices cannot stream medias to OneDrive for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. livescribe Microsoft business account