Windows 10: Business store not saving App Availability

Discus and support Business store not saving App Availability in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jake Primus, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Business store not saving App Availability

I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this app available to "Everyone" in the Private store availability tab, it says it was successful. Microsoft Store for Business iMazing HEIC ConverterHowever if I reload the store and go back to managing the app again, it's changed back to "No One" for private store availability. I've also tried making it available to a group with no luck.

:)

Jake Primus, Feb 14, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

Source: Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Feb 14, 2022
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Unable to Save Favorites in Maps app

Hi Ali,

To assist you better help us with the information below.

Computer

• What is the make and model of your Computer?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your computer?
    • Which Windows 10 build is installed on the computer?
    • What happens when you try to save the favorites?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

At first you have to sign in using a Microsoft account, if you have not logged the saved favorite’s will be not be visible next time when you open Map app.Also make sure Date, Time and Region are
    set correctly.

Suggest you to follow below steps to save your favorite location on you Maps app on your computer.

• Open Map App, Search for the location.
    • On the left pane Click on the Star Icon to save your favorite place.

If you are still unable to save favorites on your computer follow the below methods.

Method 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issues still persist, refer to the below method.

Method 2: Update Windows Store Apps and games.

Checking for updates for apps and games from the Windows Store

Get updates for apps and games in Microsoft Store

Mobile

Provide the information below to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your mobile?
    • What happens when you try to save the favorites?
    • Do you get any error message or code?
    • Make sure Date, Time and Region are set correctly, try to restart your phone and check if will be able to Save the Favorite location.
    • Also check if there are any update available for this from Store>Menu>Downloads and updates>Check for updates.
    Suggest you to follow below steps to save your favorite location on you Maps app on your computer.

• Open Map App, Search for the location.
    • On the left pane Click on the Star Icon to save your favorite place.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Darshan J, Feb 14, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

Business store not saving App Availability

Mac OS X Lion Available Today From the Mac App Store

Apple today announced that Mac OS X Lion, the eighth major release of the world’s most advanced operating system with more than 250 new features, is available today as a download from the Mac App Store for $29.99. Some of the amazing features in Lion include: new Multi-Touch gestures; system-wide support for full screen apps; Mission Control, an innovative view of everything running on your Mac; the Mac App Store, the best place to find and explore great software, built right into the OS; Launchpad, a new home for all your apps; and a completely redesigned Mail app.

“Lion is the best version of OS X yet, and we’re thrilled that users around the world can download it starting today,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing. “Lion makes upgrading a Mac easier than ever before; just launch the Mac App Store, buy Lion with your iTunes account, and the download and install process will begin automatically.”

Business store not saving App Availability 95a_thm.jpg

Business store not saving App Availability 95b_thm.jpg

Additional new features in Lion include:
    • Resume, which conveniently brings your apps back exactly how you left them when you restart your Mac or quit and relaunch an app;
    • Auto Save, which automatically and continuously saves your documents as you work;
    • Versions, which automatically records the history of your document as you create it, and gives you an easy way to browse, revert and even copy and paste from previous versions; and
    • AirDrop, which finds nearby Macs and automatically sets up a peer-to-peer wireless connection to make transferring files quick and easy.
    Pricing & Availability
    Mac OS X Lion is available as an upgrade to Mac OS X version 10.6.6 Snow Leopard® from the Mac App Store for $29.99 (US). Lion is the easiest OS X upgrade and at around 4GB, it is about the size of an HD movie from the iTunes Store. Users who do not have broadband access at home, work or school can download Lion at Apple retail stores and later this August, Lion will be made available on a USB thumb drive through the Apple Store® (www.apple.com) for $69 (US). Mac OS X Lion Server requires Lion and is available from the Mac App Store for $49.99 (US).

Lion requires an Intel-based Mac with a Core 2 Duo, i3, i5, i7 or Xeon processor and 2GB of RAM. Lion is an upgrade and can be installed on all your authorized personal Macs. Details regarding Business and Education licensing can be found at apple.com/macosx.

btarunr, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

Business store not saving App Availability

1. Business store not saving App Availability - Similar Threads - Business store saving

2. MS store app is not available

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS store app is not available: I logged in to my system with domain user and tried to open the MS store apps but it is not available, same time if I login with the local user it it available but I'm unable to update the some store apps....
  3. MS store app is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS store app is not available: I logged in to my system with domain user and tried to open the MS store apps but it is not available, same time if I login with the local user it it available but I'm unable to update the some store apps....
  4. MS store app is not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Business store not saving App Availability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Business store not saving App Availability: I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this app available to "Everyone" in the Private store availability tab, it says it was successful. Microsoft Store for Business...
  6. MS Store for Business

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Store for Business: I thought I had the MS Store for business figured out. It has recently been brought to my attention that when a user clicks the Share context menu (from file explorer (right click or ribbon) or in the Edge menu) they are offered to "get apps in app store". Clicking this shows...
  7. Windows Store for Business

Windows Store for Business: Trying to sign up for Store for Business here: https://www.microsoft.com/business-store but am not finding any sign up options. The first image is what I am seeing, the second image is what I expect to see based in written instructions. [IMG][ATTACH]...
  8. Store for business - Managing app versions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store for business - Managing app versions: Is there a way of managing updates to app versions in the Microsoft store for business? For instance holding users to a specific app version until IT can test and verify that everything is functioning correctly with the app. I have looked through almost all of the store for...
  9. Microsoft Store of Business App Updates

Microsoft Store of Business App Updates: Hi, We have a device in Kiosk mode, with a standard local user logged in. We then push apps to that device (as well as the built in apps) The question I have is, when and how often will the app update itself once a new version is release? And will the standard user be...
  10. Announcing General Availability of Microsoft 365 Business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing General Availability of Microsoft 365 Business apps: Today we’re announcing general availability of new solutions purpose-built for small and medium-sized businesses with up to 300 employees. Available worldwide today, Microsoft 365 Business includes the Office 365 suite of productivity and collaboration tools, as well as...