Windows 10: Busy PC

Discus and support Busy PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My PC is showing busy cursor again and again which is disturbing when i am working on office apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZubairSaeed1, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Busy PC

My PC is showing busy cursor again and again which is disturbing when i am working on office apps.

:)

ZubairSaeed1, Oct 26, 2019
  2. RGWilde Win User

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Oct 26, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Busy PC

TPU a business?

We communicate via a forum so how about creating a special secured forum for company members only ?

Of course all tpu members could vote from a list of applicants imposed by the owner of TPU who would have himself previously received canditates applications stating how they think they could benefit the company, what they can do the best and what section they would work for. With some of their work in exemple.

Guys could apply in IT service, market research, accounting, artistic creations for case in exemple. Electronic for PSU's. Name it !

on my behalf my specialty is structure management and gestion of companies, production and business. Could wrtie down some step-by-step plans for establishing different departments.

MohawkAngel, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Busy PC

1. Busy PC - Similar Threads - Busy

2. Windows 11 Business license, but Windows is not Active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Business license, but Windows is not Active: Hi, recently our organisation bought few new laptops. These laptops are without any OS preinstalled, nor have any licenses.We have Microsoft 365 licenses, when I login with my account on the computer, there is a watermark on the bottom "Windows is not activatedWhen I go to...
  3. Windows 11 Business license, but Windows is not Active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Business license, but Windows is not Active: Hi, recently our organisation bought few new laptops. These laptops are without any OS preinstalled, nor have any licenses.We have Microsoft 365 licenses, when I login with my account on the computer, there is a watermark on the bottom "Windows is not activatedWhen I go to...
  4. i have a pc at home, i use for personal and business. with a password and pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a pc at home, i use for personal and business. with a password and pin.: i have a pc at home, i use for personal and business. with a password and pin. however windows hello doesnt allow me to login to change the pin number despite administrator access. it asks me for a work/student email, which i dont have for this pc. and i go round in circles...
  5. i have a pc at home, i use for personal and business. with a password and pin.

i have a pc at home, i use for personal and business. with a password and pin.: i have a pc at home, i use for personal and business. with a password and pin. however windows hello doesnt allow me to login to change the pin number despite administrator access. it asks me for a work/student email, which i dont have for this pc. and i go round in circles...
  6. i have a pc at home, i use for personal and business. with a password and pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Transition all computer to business account only or two log ins one for business and one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transition all computer to business account only or two log ins one for business and one...: I have a computer that I want to use as my work computer, and I do have a school/ business account. How do I either create to totally different log in, one for just business and one for personal or just use the business account only?* Moved from Community Center* OS not...
  8. Transition all computer to business account only or two log ins one for business and one...

Transition all computer to business account only or two log ins one for business and one...: I have a computer that I want to use as my work computer, and I do have a school/ business account. How do I either create to totally different log in, one for just business and one for personal or just use the business account only?* Moved from Community Center* OS not...
  9. why are Microsoft products are designed to make American businesses less efficient, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are Microsoft products are designed to make American businesses less efficient, and...: Why are Microsoft products are designed to make American businesses less efficient, and Chinese businesses more efficient? Time and time again, we see that the American versions of Windows and Office are getting less and less efficient for American users, while getting more...
  10. why are Microsoft products are designed to make American businesses less efficient, and...

why are Microsoft products are designed to make American businesses less efficient, and...: Why are Microsoft products are designed to make American businesses less efficient, and Chinese businesses more efficient? Time and time again, we see that the American versions of Windows and Office are getting less and less efficient for American users, while getting more...