Windows 10: Busy server when opening a program?

Discus and support Busy server when opening a program? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just switched over to Windows 10 from 7 w/SP1. In Windows 7 I had no problem running my Photo Explosion program. Now when I try to open it, I get as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Total confusion, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Busy server when opening a program?

I just switched over to Windows 10 from 7 w/SP1. In Windows 7 I had no problem running my Photo Explosion program. Now when I try to open it, I get as far as edit photo and I get this message popping up.

When I click on the switch to, it opens the start menu??? How do I know where the problem is? I can open any other program with no problem. Why is it that it's always the one you need to use right now *Mad The only way to get rid of the pop up window is to go into the task manager and click end task for the Nova Development Photo Explosion. I have it set up to run in compatibility mode for windows 7 I even tried Vista, same result. Is this a matter of having to uninstall and reinstall? It's a really big program and I usually set it up in custom mode so I don't have to add a bunch of stuff I'll never use. I tried running a repair install, but it didn't fix the problem.

My darn screen keeps blacking out periodically too. Usually right in the middle of doing something.
    Any suggestions?

:)

Total confusion, Jun 20, 2016
  2. rwb1012 Win User

message "Server Busy" when running Adapt Builder Software

You need the latest build.

Build 1 will only work with Windows 10 if upgraded from Windows 7/8.

Build 2/3 will work in Windows 10.

rwb1012, Jun 20, 2016
  3. message "Server Busy" when running Adapt Builder Software

tanx, I tried using compatibility mode, but it didn't work.

Ashkan Jam, Jun 20, 2016
  4. Busy server when opening a program?

Update: Apparently it didn't show up as incompatible with windows 10. The new Photo Explosion sucks!*Mad

Total confusion, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

Busy server when opening a program?

1. Busy server when opening a program? - Similar Threads - Busy server opening

2. I get server busy error while trying to open ultratax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get server busy error while trying to open ultratax: When I try to open ultratax I get a server busy error, any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-server-busy-error-while-trying-to-open/6103cff0-91ae-4a16-b12d-b8e84a1ad20a
  3. I get server busy error while trying to open ultratax

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I get server busy error while trying to open ultratax: When I try to open ultratax I get a server busy error, any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-server-busy-error-while-trying-to-open/6103cff0-91ae-4a16-b12d-b8e84a1ad20a
  4. H & R Bloc 2020 Business program won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    H & R Bloc 2020 Business program won't open: As others have mentioned, they get an error message when attempting to open the 2020 HR Block Business application. What to do? First consider my experiences... 1. Microsoft recently took over the GoDaddy email management platform. We got no choice. The HR Block issue...
  5. Server busy message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Server busy message: I've been getting the server busy message the last few days and I don't know Why. Help Stan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-busy-message/bff6c284-1e0e-4576-8ae4-30bb3aa22d6a
  6. Windows Insider Programs for Business and Server

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Programs for Business and Server: [ATTACH]Windows Insider Programs allows anyone to get pre-release build on their computers. It’s a practice that Microsoft has followed for the past few years, so […] This article Windows Insider Programs for Business and Server first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  7. How to fix: Server Busy. This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy.

How to fix: Server Busy. This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy.: I just rebuilt my PC and did a clean install of Windows 10. I have installed ALL updates and have run virus scans as well as CCleaner. I've also rebooted my computer several times and have run the following: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth DISM.exe /Online...
  8. Server busy (switch to or retry)

Server busy (switch to or retry): [ATTACH] Tis pic is not happening all the time. Hi, I have this problem after installing an image which allways worked. After reinstalling my image, installing problems occur everything goes so slow, somethimes it is not working at all, (installing/deinstalling) i get...
  9. Microsoft 365 Insider test program is open for business

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 Insider test program is open for business: Microsoft has a Windows Insider test program. It has an Office Insider test program. Though it hasn't promoted it much (yet), the company also has a Microsoft 365 Insider program. I saw a link to a Microsoft 365 Insider program sign-up/sign-in page thanks to The Walking Cat...
  10. Alt + Tab when a program is busy

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt + Tab when a program is busy: There's a game I play called Kerbal Space Program and it often takes a long time at loading screens. I'd like to Alt + Tab out of the game during loading but the problem is that the Alt + Tab take a long time to be registered by which time the loading is almost, if not...