Windows 10: Busy server when opening a program?

Discus and support Busy server when opening a program? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just switched over to Windows 10 from 7 w/SP1. In Windows 7 I had no problem running my Photo Explosion program. Now when I try to open it, I get as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Total confusion, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Busy server when opening a program?

I just switched over to Windows 10 from 7 w/SP1. In Windows 7 I had no problem running my Photo Explosion program. Now when I try to open it, I get as far as edit photo and I get this message popping up.

When I click on the switch to, it opens the start menu??? How do I know where the problem is? I can open any other program with no problem. Why is it that it's always the one you need to use right now *Mad The only way to get rid of the pop up window is to go into the task manager and click end task for the Nova Development Photo Explosion. I have it set up to run in compatibility mode for windows 7 I even tried Vista, same result. Is this a matter of having to uninstall and reinstall? It's a really big program and I usually set it up in custom mode so I don't have to add a bunch of stuff I'll never use. I tried running a repair install, but it didn't fix the problem.

My darn screen keeps blacking out periodically too. Usually right in the middle of doing something.
    Any suggestions?

:)

Total confusion, Jun 20, 2016
  2. rwb1012 Win User

message "Server Busy" when running Adapt Builder Software

You need the latest build.

Build 1 will only work with Windows 10 if upgraded from Windows 7/8.

Build 2/3 will work in Windows 10.

rwb1012, Jun 20, 2016
  3. message "Server Busy" when running Adapt Builder Software

tanx, I tried using compatibility mode, but it didn't work.

Ashkan Jam, Jun 20, 2016
  4. Busy server when opening a program?

Update: Apparently it didn't show up as incompatible with windows 10. The new Photo Explosion sucks!*Mad

Total confusion, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

Busy server when opening a program?

1. Busy server when opening a program? - Similar Threads - Busy server opening

2. Server busy (switch to or retry)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Server busy (switch to or retry): [ATTACH] Tis pic is not happening all the time. Hi, I have this problem after installing an image which allways worked. After reinstalling my image, installing problems occur everything goes so slow, somethimes it is not working at all, (installing/deinstalling) i get...
  3. Stuttering when opening some programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuttering when opening some programs: Hello! First of all sorry for my bad english. I have heavy stuttering for a couple of seconds when i open some programs and i noticed that this could be related to hardware accelleration. I think this because I had this problem on almost every program but i magically solved...
  4. Microsoft 365 Insider test program is open for business

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 Insider test program is open for business: Microsoft has a Windows Insider test program. It has an Office Insider test program. Though it hasn't promoted it much (yet), the company also has a Microsoft 365 Insider program. I saw a link to a Microsoft 365 Insider program sign-up/sign-in page thanks to The Walking Cat...
  5. mikrosoft programs close when opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mikrosoft programs close when opened: so i have gotten a problem with my microsoft programs, like calculator, the mail program, and one note(these are the one i have tryed) i have had this problem for over 2 months now. it dosn't have huge effekts on y life but, it has some annoying parts....
  6. MyMalwarebytes now open for business.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MyMalwarebytes now open for business.: I haven't seen this posted here so thought I'd let you all know that those with MBAM pro can now reset their license without going through support. Visit Malwarebytes | Sign in & sign up with the email address used to purchase the MalwareBytes product, once registered &...
  7. Lag when opening programs/application

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag when opening programs/application: Hi, i have a problem where windows lags whenever i open a newly installed or updated program/applications that are on another drive than my OS. This mostly happens when i download and install games through Steam(Cuz i do that very often), but it also happen to League of...
  8. Alt + Tab when a program is busy

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt + Tab when a program is busy: There's a game I play called Kerbal Space Program and it often takes a long time at loading screens. I'd like to Alt + Tab out of the game during loading but the problem is that the Alt + Tab take a long time to be registered by which time the loading is almost, if not...
  9. Lag when opening programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag when opening programs: --- revised 2/18/16 --- No further instances of lag (which can also stop macros from completing) since SUPERFETCH was disabled. However, some users report occasional lag despite this measure, and the underlying problem is extant. It appears to have nothing to do with...
  10. GoDaddy to shut down cloud server business

in Windows 10 News
    GoDaddy to shut down cloud server business: GoDaddy will be shuttering its Cloud Servers and Applications business at the end of the year, less than two years after launching the new offerings. Since March 2016, GoDaddy has offered a suite of Amazon-style cloud computing services to help small businesses build, test...