Windows 10: but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment

Discus and support but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC has Windows 10 Home but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment both needed HARD SHUT-DOWN [keep press shutdown 4-5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lse123polis, Jan 8, 2019.

1. but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment

My PC has Windows 10 Home

but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment

both needed HARD SHUT-DOWN [keep press shutdown 4-5 seconds]

what to do?

but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment [​IMG]

:)

Lse123polis, Jan 8, 2019

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 8, 2019
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment - Similar Threads - sometimes mouse freezes

2. Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.: Hello. I have a problem. I recently got stuck in the Settings app. It turned black and a blue circle appeared. I was able to fix it by pressing Ctrl Shift Escape and the app went back to normal and I closed it. Also sometimes I notice that some applications freeze, and a big...
  3. Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.: Hello. I have a problem. I recently got stuck in the Settings app. It turned black and a blue circle appeared. I was able to fix it by pressing Ctrl Shift Escape and the app went back to normal and I closed it. Also sometimes I notice that some applications freeze, and a big...
  4. PC freezes - sometimes GPU error - sometimes new Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes - sometimes GPU error - sometimes new Audio Device: Hi Everyone,since 2 Months my PC randomly freeces.Sometimes while i am Ingame, sometimes while watch Youtube and other times while i do nothing.After freezing, I usually did not get an error message. Recently, however, I have been getting messages that my GPU driver had to be...
  5. PC freezes - sometimes GPU error - sometimes new Audio Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes - sometimes GPU error - sometimes new Audio Device: Hi Everyone,since 2 Months my PC randomly freeces.Sometimes while i am Ingame, sometimes while watch Youtube and other times while i do nothing.After freezing, I usually did not get an error message. Recently, however, I have been getting messages that my GPU driver had to be...
  6. Sometimes mouse unfocuses

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sometimes mouse unfocuses: Sometimes when i try to go on a app or click something it wont click i find myself having to press right click then it refocuses on the home screen then i am able to click...
  7. Sometimes mouse unfocuses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes mouse unfocuses: Sometimes when i try to go on a app or click something it wont click i find myself having to press right click then it refocuses on the home screen then i am able to click...
  8. Sometimes disappearing, sometime frozen mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes disappearing, sometime frozen mouse: I have a Toshiba laptop, everything was working well as it has done for the last couple of years, but suddenly my mouse started to sometimes disappear and sometime freeze. I have tried everything I could think of and it’s still happening. I was wondering whether anyone has...
  9. PC Freezes sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezes sometimes: one day my pc began to freeze up during a game, so i turned off the pc and turned it back on. Then loged in and some shorcuts on my desktop wouldnt load, my pc would take forever to open programs. Sometimes its starts up fine, work for a good two hours them begins to freeze...
  10. BSOD Sometimes with Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Sometimes with Freezing: Hello so this problem has been plaguing me since windows 8.1 I just assumed it was the OS and would be fixed with the upgrade to windows 10, I was wrong. It usually starts as my PC is very slow and sluggish and then it either A. BSOD with different codes each time. Or...