Windows 10: But these look the same

Discus and support But these look the same in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]is this control panel or file explorer? i'm so confused because control panel is linked to the file manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AadiSiddiqi, Sep 18, 2020.

1. But these look the same

But these look the same af51267b-4246-4711-89d2-097a2045d3a1?upload=true.jpg is this control panel or file explorer? i'm so confused because control panel is linked to the file manager

:)

AadiSiddiqi, Sep 18, 2020

2. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 18, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

But these look the same

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool But these look the same :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

But these look the same

1. But these look the same - Similar Threads - same

2. Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key: Can i dual boot my Windows 10 Pro OS on same PC and will it work with same Product Key which i had purchased?I want to run 2 Win10 OS on the same PC. Since my hardware config will be the same will it accept the product key on both the same OS?Please clarify if anyone has done...
  3. Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key: Can i dual boot my Windows 10 Pro OS on same PC and will it work with same Product Key which i had purchased?I want to run 2 Win10 OS on the same PC. Since my hardware config will be the same will it accept the product key on both the same OS?Please clarify if anyone has done...
  4. Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....
  6. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....
  7. How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.: The headset has a mic on it so whenever it connects the stand alone plugged into the pc mic turns off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-a-stand-alone-mic-and-a-headset-at-the/399b3dc9-f74b-4629-8f6f-947e8cb07cc3
  8. How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.

How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.: The headset has a mic on it so whenever it connects the stand alone plugged into the pc mic turns off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-a-stand-alone-mic-and-a-headset-at-the/399b3dc9-f74b-4629-8f6f-947e8cb07cc3
  9. On Windows 11, Home window is "remove from recent" the same as "remove from quick access"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 11, Home window is "remove from recent" the same as "remove from quick access"...: Hope someone can helpKind regardsDoug Macey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-11-home-window-is-remove-from-recent/9931c5ac-8bdd-4053-a8a6-2e4beb59306c
  10. On Windows 11, Home window is "remove from recent" the same as "remove from quick access"...

On Windows 11, Home window is "remove from recent" the same as "remove from quick access"...: Hope someone can helpKind regardsDoug Macey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-11-home-window-is-remove-from-recent/9931c5ac-8bdd-4053-a8a6-2e4beb59306c