Windows 10: But these look the same

Discus and support But these look the same in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]is this control panel or file explorer? i'm so confused because control panel is linked to the file manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AadiSiddiqi, Sep 18, 2020.

1. But these look the same

But these look the same af51267b-4246-4711-89d2-097a2045d3a1?upload=true.jpg is this control panel or file explorer? i'm so confused because control panel is linked to the file manager

:)

AadiSiddiqi, Sep 18, 2020

2. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 18, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

But these look the same

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool But these look the same :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

But these look the same

1. But these look the same - Similar Threads - same

2. Can’t use trackpad and depress keys at the same time.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t use trackpad and depress keys at the same time.: I’m using a surface pro 7 with the type cover and whenever I press any keyboard keys, I can’t scroll on the touchpad. This hasn’t ever been an issue with any other laptop I’ve ever owned but I can’t find any relevant settings for this either. Anyone have experience with this?...
  3. Using multiple DNS providers at the same time?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using multiple DNS providers at the same time?: Not sure where to post. I need some technical assistance please. Are there any conflicts/issues that can happen if I have DNS over HTTPS enabled in AdGuard for Windows, and in the browser settings in Firefox/Chrome at the same time? I just recently decided to try DoH...
  4. Using multiple DNS providers at the same time?

in Windows 10 Support
    Using multiple DNS providers at the same time?: Not sure where to post. I need some technical assistance please. Are there any conflicts/issues that can happen if I have DNS over HTTPS enabled in AdGuard for Windows, and in the browser settings in Firefox/Chrome at the same time? I just recently decided to try DoH...
  5. Set ALL folders to the same setup.

in Windows 10 Support
    Set ALL folders to the same setup.: Just a quick question. What is the definitive answer to set ALL the current and future folders [ ALL OS folders ] to . . . [1] List Details. [2] List ALL the folders structure as Name, Date Modified, Type, Size. I have looked at the following Tutorials . . . > Change...
  6. Dual Monitors with the same wallpaper during rotation?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Monitors with the same wallpaper during rotation?: So I have Dual-Monitors and I started a folder of Wallpapers and I selected it. It only changed the left monitor wallpaper and the right side was still the old wallpaper. I had to right click and select next desktop wallpaper for it to change. However, what I ideally want is...
  7. Deleting 2 No219GB Folders exact Copies of same downloaded TV Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting 2 No219GB Folders exact Copies of same downloaded TV Programs: I Found I had 2 exact copies of recorded TV Programs of over 10 years ago. I wish to delete the copies before examining the original recordings. So I put them in the recycle bin, and as I now always examine the recycle Bin folder carefully before I delete anything...
  8. Are Outlook and Mail incompatible on the same PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Outlook and Mail incompatible on the same PC?: I have have been using outlook on my Win 10 PC. Recently I downloaded the Mail app to check it out because I have some issues with Outlook, but I can't send or receive emails on Mail. Do I have to uninstall Outlook to get the Mail app working?...
  9. My sound and video playback stops working randomly at the same time when i open and close...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My sound and video playback stops working randomly at the same time when i open and close...: this issue happens all the time i have to restart my computer so many times a day because of it. i have reinstalled my audio drivers but it still happens and my sound breaks along with video playback the most when i open uplay, xbox app and epic games and when im...
  10. Certain games i play on pc not displaying on my xbox profile, but those same game others...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certain games i play on pc not displaying on my xbox profile, but those same game others...: Basically im trying to figure out why certain games like genshin impact wont show that im playing it on xbox to my friends, but it shows for my friends that they sre playing it. submitted by /u/Freyjah_Tsukino [link] [comments]...