Windows 10: BUT WHEN I ACCESS ON THE LEFT SIDE IT WORKS. IF I ACCESS EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT IT ALWAYS...

Discus and support BUT WHEN I ACCESS ON THE LEFT SIDE IT WORKS. IF I ACCESS EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT IT ALWAYS... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG]here is the sample guys thank youuuuuuu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ianjayusman, Jul 20, 2018.

1. BUT WHEN I ACCESS ON THE LEFT SIDE IT WORKS. IF I ACCESS EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT IT ALWAYS...

ianjayusman, Jul 20, 2018
  2. DRDNA Win User

Recover access database

Looks like you will need to rebuild the whole thing but at least you have the data still, right?
    EDIT: Wait did you try this?

Convert a database to the Access 2007 file format

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/a...-the-access-2007-file-format-HA010048406.aspx

You cannot convert a replicated database to the Office Access 2007 file format. However, you can use Access 2007 to create a replica of a database that is formatted in either the Access 2000 or the Access 2002 - 2003 file format.

More copy and paste:
    [paste:font size="5"]Convert an Access 97 database, Convert an Access 95 database, or Convert an Access 2.0 database.
    • Click the Microsoft Office Button
      BUT WHEN I ACCESS ON THE LEFT SIDE IT WORKS. IF I ACCESS EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT IT ALWAYS... [​IMG]
      , point to Save As, and then, under Save the database in another format, click the file format to which you want to convert.
    • If any database objects are open when you use the Save Database As command, Access prompts you to close them prior to creating the copy. Click Yes to make Access close the objects, or click No to cancel the entire process. If needed, Access will also prompt you to save any changes.
    • In the Save As dialog box, type a file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
    Access creates the copy of the database, and then opens the copy. Access automatically closes the original database.

Here is a short and sweet version: http://www.ehow.com/how_7339817_convert-2003-database-access-2007.html

DRDNA, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 17, 2018
  4. DTG1 Win User

BUT WHEN I ACCESS ON THE LEFT SIDE IT WORKS. IF I ACCESS EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT IT ALWAYS...

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

BUT WHEN I ACCESS ON THE LEFT SIDE IT WORKS. IF I ACCESS EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT IT ALWAYS...

1. BUT WHEN I ACCESS ON THE LEFT SIDE IT WORKS. IF I ACCESS EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT IT ALWAYS... - Similar Threads - ACCESS LEFT SIDE

2. everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their...: NET. Framework error.I was trying to solve an issue with an update that would not update when it all went down, had to do a clean boot. and after a lot of attempts remembered my password after a restart to an earlier dateIts a predator 300any ideas let me know?...
  3. everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their...: NET. Framework error.I was trying to solve an issue with an update that would not update when it all went down, had to do a clean boot. and after a lot of attempts remembered my password after a restart to an earlier dateIts a predator 300any ideas let me know?...
  4. I hear left and right audio on both sides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear left and right audio on both sides: When I take off my right earphone, I can still hear right audio on my left earphone and vice versa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hear-left-and-right-audio-on-both-sides/b710fddd-190f-495f-83f4-56606c8ef91a
  5. I hear left and right audio on both sides

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hear left and right audio on both sides: When I take off my right earphone, I can still hear right audio on my left earphone and vice versa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hear-left-and-right-audio-on-both-sides/b710fddd-190f-495f-83f4-56606c8ef91a
  6. I hear left and right audio on both sides

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. why i have blackbars on the left side much bigger and right side smaller when i go to 1920x1080

in Windows 10 Customization
    why i have blackbars on the left side much bigger and right side smaller when i go to 1920x1080: i already tried everything change the resolution refresh rate update everything help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-have-blackbars-on-the-left-side-much-bigger/b9f4b69a-8f94-4c06-83b4-fd3d13ec7f9e
  8. When I right click on the left side of file explorer explorer closes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I right click on the left side of file explorer explorer closes: When ever i try to open the context menu on the left side oft the explorer window(where i can see all my drives) explorer closes however when i right click on the right side everything is ok from event viewer i can see that the problem is shell32.dll this is the error log...
  9. Always Dialog opens on left side from Right Click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Always Dialog opens on left side from Right Click menu: Hello Guys, I am Pranav Dave and I am teacher teaching Physics. Curious and interested in technology. I am posting my Query here. When I right click on desktop (even at other places to) the select any option from it and what I always see that dialog open always on left...
  10. Lost Administrative Rights. No "YES" button, everything is always access denied.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Administrative Rights. No "YES" button, everything is always access denied.: Hello. I'm rench. female. 22. I have encountered a problem. I left an homegroupuser$ to be my administrator account and my account now is a local account. If i go to control panel and hit the user accounts, everything that manage or change to something cannot be access, all...