Windows 10: Buttery Icon Doesn't Tell If In Charge Or Not

Discus and support Buttery Icon Doesn't Tell If In Charge Or Not in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, My battery icon looks exactly the same when it's in charge and when it isn't, so there's no way to tell if it's in charge or not, and if the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rana Zaied, May 29, 2019.

1. Buttery Icon Doesn't Tell If In Charge Or Not

Hey,

My battery icon looks exactly the same when it's in charge and when it isn't, so there's no way to tell if it's in charge or not, and if the charger is working or not. It used to show a cabal next to to it when I charged my computer, and it suddenly stopped.

I tried to look for a way to change that in the setting, but I couldn't find a way.

Thanks,

Rana

:)

Rana Zaied, May 29, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 29, 2019
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, May 29, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Buttery Icon Doesn't Tell If In Charge Or Not

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Buttery Icon Doesn't Tell If In Charge Or Not

1. Buttery Icon Doesn't Tell If In Charge Or Not - Similar Threads - Buttery Icon Doesn't

2. My hp laptop when the buttery is full it change its power mode to be on buttery Idont need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hp laptop when the buttery is full it change its power mode to be on buttery Idont need...: My hp laptop when the buttery is full it change its power mode to be on buttery Idont need that i need it on plugged in mode when i plugged in always even buttery is full how can i change that?!...
  3. My hp laptop when the buttery is full it change its power mode to be on buttery Idont need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hp laptop when the buttery is full it change its power mode to be on buttery Idont need...: My hp laptop when the buttery is full it change its power mode to be on buttery Idont need that i need it on plugged in mode when i plugged in always even buttery is full how can i change that?!...
  4. Battery Charge Icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Charge Icon: The Battery Icon on my Windows 10 laptop keeps disappearing. I've not been able to fix it so resort to disabling and re-enabling "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" in Device Manager which seems to fix it temporarily.Anyone know if there is a way of doing this...
  5. Battery Charge Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Charge Icon: The Battery Icon on my Windows 10 laptop keeps disappearing. I've not been able to fix it so resort to disabling and re-enabling "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" in Device Manager which seems to fix it temporarily.Anyone know if there is a way of doing this...
  6. Battery Charge Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Battery Icon Doesn't Tell If In Charge Or Not

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon Doesn't Tell If In Charge Or Not: Hey, My battery icon looks exactly the same when it's in charge and when it isn't, so there's no way to tell if it's in charge or not, and if the charger is working or not. It used to show a cabal next to to it when I charged my computer, and it suddenly stopped. I tried...
  8. Computer Doesn't Charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Doesn't Charge: Basically my PC never charges and whenever I take the charger off, it turns off. When I connect the charger, it turns on and stays at 0%. Today I got a message from the computer saying the PC never charges and something about storage as well even though I have another 800gb...
  9. Battery doesn't charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery doesn't charge: Hello ... since the last Win10 update my battery doesn't charge. I've searched through this community and can't find an answer that works for me. I have a Dell Inspire 15R...
  10. battery doesn't charge

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery doesn't charge: The battery of my Laptop doesn't charge. Is connected but doesn't charge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-doesnt-charge/6f559f54-a7d3-43ad-af93-753f71af9979"