Windows 10: Button greyed out

Discus and support Button greyed out in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CPTMainstream, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Button greyed out

so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems

i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program

until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death returned...

i pressed the three dots on the side and "install on my devices" appeared it says my old laptop is the only device available

but my computer is no where to be seen???

when i scroll down i can also see a install button blue in the top right... although this button does not work

so i have reset my computer re-installed Microsoft store, logged off and back on done a hard reinstall of the Microsoft store

and so on....

really getting fed up of all the problems in the Microsoft store i own many games sea of thieves, state of decay 2, minecraft ect.... although i use steam and origin more i want my games... god damn

Any Fixes

May need Microsoft staff to take a look at my account

Button greyed out 0bb3a75d-0260-4d40-8a73-386c84544e2e?upload=true.png

:)

CPTMainstream, Mar 26, 2020

2. greyed out Print button in file explorer with .htm Extension windows 10

Hello,

There are options you can consider to troubleshoot this issue. When the
    Print button
    on the File Explorer window is greyed out, we suggest that you check if the
    Print Spooler service is running. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Services and click the
      Services app.
    • Scroll down and check if the Print Spooler service is running.
    • If not, right-click Print Spooler and click Properties.
    • On the Properties window, click Start.

After following the steps, check if the Print button
    is already available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 26, 2020
  3. SETAK Win User
    Rotation lock is greyed out

I have a Yoga 14 which was running fine until recently

I cant find Intel virtual button (for suggested fix)

There is no YMC listed in the services (for suggested fix)

I have put sensor monitor on AUTO

Auto rotate is greyed out on toolbar and in settings.

Windows 10 is latest update as is Lenovos updates

This is a very frustrating problem that shouldn't really be a problem anymore. Windows 10 has been around long enough.

SETAK, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Button greyed out

Software Updater V1.3.40en- Next button greyed

Upgrading N80(RM-92) from 4.0632.0.38, I get told that new software update is available, but the update button is greyed.

I have downloaded and installed latest versions of PC suite and software updater.

Any suggestions as to what the problem is?

rberns---01, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Button greyed out

1. Button greyed out - Similar Threads - Button greyed

2. Install button greys out in store after clicking it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install button greys out in store after clicking it: Everytime I try to install something I get a greyed out install button. I have tried every step any Microsoft rep will tell me from using "WSReset.exe" all the way to using the media creation tool for a repair install nothing has worked and I have no Idea what else to try. I...
  3. Install button greys out in store after clicking it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install button greys out in store after clicking it: Everytime I try to install something I get a greyed out install button. I have tried every step any Microsoft rep will tell me from using "WSReset.exe" all the way to using the media creation tool for a repair install nothing has worked and I have no Idea what else to try. I...
  4. Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out: I am using Win 10 normal startup in msconfig. Weird problem all the minimize, maximize, resize and close buttons for all application's dialog boxes as well as Chrome tabs 'x' buttons are greyed out and disabled. I have run sfc /scannow, dism restorehealth, scanned with MS...
  5. Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out

Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out: I am using Win 10 normal startup in msconfig. Weird problem all the minimize, maximize, resize and close buttons for all application's dialog boxes as well as Chrome tabs 'x' buttons are greyed out and disabled. I have run sfc /scannow, dism restorehealth, scanned with MS...
  6. Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button: enable dts headphone-x.tried every solution possible but nothing happened and for your information my headphone is a4tech bloody g575 and dts comes with my laptop aorus 5 SE4.in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button and the re is no option to...
  8. Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button

Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button: enable dts headphone-x.tried every solution possible but nothing happened and for your information my headphone is a4tech bloody g575 and dts comes with my laptop aorus 5 SE4.in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button and the re is no option to...
  9. Why is the share button grey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the share button grey: So ive been trying to share the game file to my friend under private local network, and i have all the switchs on the advanced sharing settings turned on except password protected sharing. My friend can see my computer and the folder I shared, but when he tries to access the...
  10. Why is the share button grey

Why is the share button grey: So ive been trying to share the game file to my friend under private local network, and i have all the switchs on the advanced sharing settings turned on except password protected sharing. My friend can see my computer and the folder I shared, but when he tries to access the...