Windows 10: Button on software not working .

Discus and support Button on software not working . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Will low ram prevent a software from running ? im not sure. because buttons on other software work . this is a chat program , teamspeak, i press the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OtherWay1982, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Button on software not working .

Will low ram prevent a software from running ? im not sure. because buttons on other software work .
    this is a chat program , teamspeak, i press the mic button, and it appears act as a dud .
    i troubled shot the issue and conclude maybe its the low ram . this is a friends computer . win 10

:)

OtherWay1982, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Button on software not working .

Side button on G502 stopped working

Hello,

I've been using my G502 mouse for a long time , and it's great, recently however my side button (the "forward" button) has stopped working.

I use this button alot when browsing and I don't know why but it no longer does it's function so I'm asking if anyone might be able to help me in this. I installed Logitech Gaming Software to check if maybe the button is unbinded but everything is normal. I also unplugged/plugged my mouse to see if it works and also restarting my PC, however still nothing.

Anyone have any suggestions , I really like this mouse and would love to fix any problem it has.

Thanks in forward.

gamingmonkey, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Button on software not working .

1. Button on software not working . - Similar Threads - Button software working

2. Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares are...: Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares Media Player, Windows Settings are super slow, After not regularly using since 1 year.My PC isAmd Ryzen 5 3600, MSI B450 Mortar Max, Thermaltake Semi Modular 500w, 480 gb nvme m.2 ssd.I didn't...
  3. Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares are...: Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares Media Player, Windows Settings are super slow, After not regularly using since 1 year.My PC isAmd Ryzen 5 3600, MSI B450 Mortar Max, Thermaltake Semi Modular 500w, 480 gb nvme m.2 ssd.I didn't...
  4. Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares are...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. disable by software headphones volume control buttons/pause button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable by software headphones volume control buttons/pause button: for some reason, my headphone plug on my computer its the one that is both microphone and sound output seems to have this problem, where the button for lowering the sound volume is activated for some reasoni had this problem with multiple different headphones and earphones,...
  6. disable by software headphones volume control buttons/pause button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable by software headphones volume control buttons/pause button: for some reason, my headphone plug on my computer its the one that is both microphone and sound output seems to have this problem, where the button for lowering the sound volume is activated for some reasoni had this problem with multiple different headphones and earphones,...
  7. disable by software headphones volume control buttons/pause button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows Key no longer works for any shortcuts. Actual button is fine. Software issue button...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key no longer works for any shortcuts. Actual button is fine. Software issue button...: Windows key no longer opens game bar, or divides the screen or any of the useful shortcuts. It is essentially a worthless key now. It has to be software related as the button still technically works just not for what it is said to do. Start menu won't open pressing it either...
  9. Tecknet 5 in 1 button software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tecknet 5 in 1 button software: i dont know how to remove it as i cannot find it and it is affecting my gameplay greatly as i cannot use my side mouse buttons, so how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tecknet-5-in-1-button-software/032eca34-4a2b-4894-be4b-f1287071aa56
  10. Software Not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Not Working: I Just Purchased This Windows 10 And Installed ITunes But Whe IInstalled Another Software And I Wanted To Transfer Files From iTunes It Says iTunes Is Not Installed Correctly...