Windows 10: Button window glitch

Discus and support Button window glitch in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, i just installed a fresh windows 10 since was using 8.1 till now. I found only a problem till now which bother me because i want to disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chummy, May 6, 2016.

1. chummy Win User

Button window glitch

Hello, i just installed a fresh windows 10 since was using 8.1 till now. I found only a problem till now which bother me because i want to disable Pagefile but this glitch make it impossible.

Button window glitch [​IMG]

It's some bug from Windows or something wrong with my machine only?

:)

chummy, May 6, 2016

2. Two-button Glitch

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I don't know any other option to fix that issue. So, i suugested the final action to replace the keyboard.

VinOth_VingO, May 6, 2016
  3. Two-button Glitch

Hi,

Try to remove keyboard device via device manager.

Right click my computer > manage > device management > keyboards > find your keyboard > right click and select remove > and then restart your computer

If it doesn't work, you may need to replace the keyboard.

VinOth_VingO, May 6, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Button window glitch

It's a known bug in Windows 10 that has been reported before. Use the tab key to highlight the button you would want to click and press enter. You might have to watch the pattern of buttons the tab key cycles through and guess at which button is highlighted off screen.

NavyLCDR, May 6, 2016
Thema:

Button window glitch

1. Button window glitch - Similar Threads - Button window glitch

2. How do I get the buttons to stop the icon glitch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the buttons to stop the icon glitch?: Whenever I open my computer this weird texture pops on and I really REALLY hate it. Do any of you guys know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-buttons-to-stop-the-icon-glitch/f27f88d2-96d3-4ac4-ab25-421a696a807c
  3. How do I get the buttons to stop the icon glitch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the buttons to stop the icon glitch?: Whenever I open my computer this weird texture pops on and I really REALLY hate it. Do any of you guys know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-buttons-to-stop-the-icon-glitch/f27f88d2-96d3-4ac4-ab25-421a696a807c
  4. My Tab button is glitching out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Tab button is glitching out: I have a bit of a problem on my hands, and I'm hoping someone can help me out with it...I was playing a video game ROBLOX and I wanted to get rid of an annoying GUI that was on the top of my screen specifically performance stats by using a shortcut: Ctr+alt+F7. I noticed a...
  5. My tab button is glitching out... Or something like that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My tab button is glitching out... Or something like that...: I have a bit of a problem on my hands, and I'm hoping someone can help me out with it...I was playing a video game ROBLOX and I wanted to get rid of an annoying GUI that was on the top of my screen specifically performance stats by using a shortcut: Ctr+alt+F7. I noticed a...
  6. My tab button is glitching out... Or something like that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My tab button is glitching out... Or something like that...: I have a bit of a problem on my hands, and I'm hoping someone can help me out with it...I was playing a video game ROBLOX and I wanted to get rid of an annoying GUI that was on the top of my screen specifically performance stats by using a shortcut: Ctr+alt+F7. I noticed a...
  7. My tab button is glitching out... Or something like that...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Help: Screen glitches and stutters on buttons.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help: Screen glitches and stutters on buttons.: This appears sometimes In several applications. Several buttons and text boxes start to glitch out and appear somewhat like this. Specs: Windows 10 Pro Geforce Game Ready Driver Version: 465.89 Display adapter version: 27.21.14.6589 Ryzen 2600 RTX 2600 16gb ram 600w...
  9. Mouse Button clicks are glitched in file explorer and Web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Button clicks are glitched in file explorer and Web browser: When ever I left click from mouse on web Browser chrome,edge It goes back to homepage. This issue is very annoying. Pls, how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-button-clicks-are-glitched-in-file-explorer/27370c79-de83-4fa9-bdc6-4019fe2f2d97
  10. Start Button Search Graphics Glitch

in Cortana
    Start Button Search Graphics Glitch: I am seeing a graphics glitch when I try to search something from the start button. It only shows half the search and the rest of the start button popup becomes transparent. Any idea how to fix? It doesn't really affect anything it just looks weird. I included a screenshot...