Windows 10: Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After Mousing Over Them

Discus and support Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After Mousing Over Them in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having this issue with some applications for the past several days. When I mouse over some buttons/links they become distorted or disappear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joseph Tong, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After Mousing Over Them

I've been having this issue with some applications for the past several days. When I mouse over some buttons/links they become distorted or disappear altogether. The issue has persisted after updating my GPU driver and restarting my PC. I've used the Visual Studio Installer for the example screenshots below, but the problem is not exclusive to that application. The red circles were added by me to highlight the differences between before mousing over the various elements top and after bottom:Here is a link to my DxDiag.

:)

Joseph Tong, Jul 13, 2021

2. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Jul 13, 2021
  3. yahanna Win User
    Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help

I got a BT dongle. When I listen to music through BT headphones and move my mouse at the same time I hear distortion. When I dont move my mouse theres no distortion.

I got Realtek installed and its drivers updated. Thare are 2 options in the MS sound panel for headphones. One for BT headphones stereo and an other for BT non-stereo headphones. I enabled the one for stereo because it sounds better. But I hear distortion with the BT mouse. When I switch to the BT non-stereo option theres no distortion when I move my mouse but sound quality is bad.

What do you suggest to hear BT stereo perfectly with no distortion when I move my mouse?

yahanna, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Opie540 Win User

Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After Mousing Over Them

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After Mousing Over Them

1. Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After Mousing Over Them - Similar Threads - Buttons Become Distorted

2. Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out...: Hi Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out and Lags. In safe mode application works fine. But when I switch back it is the same. I have been having this problem not with one application but two to three. Initially i thought it...
  3. Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out...: Hi Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out and Lags. In safe mode application works fine. But when I switch back it is the same. I have been having this problem not with one application but two to three. Initially i thought it...
  4. Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio becomes distorted after launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio becomes distorted after launching a game: This problem is only present in games. Everything else is fine; spotify, youtube, etc. I'll launch a game and after a bit 30 seconds ish the audio becomes super tiny and thin. Before this happens, the audio sounds normal and full. This is happening on all of my headphones....
  6. Audio becomes distorted after launching a game

Audio becomes distorted after launching a game: This problem is only present in games. Everything else is fine; spotify, youtube, etc. I'll launch a game and after a bit 30 seconds ish the audio becomes super tiny and thin. Before this happens, the audio sounds normal and full. This is happening on all of my headphones....
  7. Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.: Hi, I've been having trouble for the past few months with this issue. Buttons just disappear or distort when I hover over them. I've seen another post about this with some possible solutions but I don't understand them too well so I'm making another post. I've attached two...
  8. Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.

Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.: Hi, I've been having trouble for the past few months with this issue. Buttons just disappear or distort when I hover over them. I've seen another post about this with some possible solutions but I don't understand them too well so I'm making another post. I've attached two...
  9. Some applications have missing buttons that change when mousing over them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some applications have missing buttons that change when mousing over them: Hello,I've been having this issue for a couple weeks now where on a couple of applications the buttons disappear or appear distorted. I've tried a lot of things such as reinstalling display drivers, running DISM & SFC, creating a new user, and just checking small things, but...
  10. Some applications have missing buttons that change when mousing over them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some applications have missing buttons that change when mousing over them: Hello,I've been having this issue for a couple weeks now where on a couple of applications the buttons disappear or appear distorted. I've tried a lot of things such as reinstalling display drivers, running DISM & SFC, creating a new user, and just checking small things, but...