Windows 10: Buttons do not work

Discus and support Buttons do not work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to cancel my monthly game pass but whenever I click on View Account or Payment Options nothing happens.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanStella, Sep 2, 2019.

1. DanStella Win User

Buttons do not work

I want to cancel my monthly game pass but whenever I click on View Account or Payment Options nothing happens.

:)

DanStella, Sep 2, 2019

2. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Buttons do not work

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Buttons do not work

1. Buttons do not work - Similar Threads - Buttons

2. Start button crashes and now my file explorer is crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start button crashes and now my file explorer is crashing: When I click on my start button, the search bar disappears and I cannot open any apps. Now I cannot open my file explorer when I click on it, everything on my disappears for a few moments and then reappears. Yesterday, it only crashed when I tried to open my photo's but...
  3. Start button and Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button and Taskbar: I have a Windows 10 laptop, start button & task bar does not work. Only the desktop icons are clickable. Not even clicking the clock in the lower right corner pops up the time & calendar....
  4. Surface book: Battery 2 (Keyboard) not charging and volume button opening ctrl+alt+del menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface book: Battery 2 (Keyboard) not charging and volume button opening ctrl+alt+del menu: The laptop's been working fine over the past couple of years, but now it's just not working as intended. When i press the volume down button, it brings up the ctrl+alt+del menu. Battery 2 wont charge, online i've read that battery 2 is the screen battery, but when i...
  5. Charactor Map Help button click does not go to Charactor Map help on the browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Charactor Map Help button click does not go to Charactor Map help on the browser: How do I get to the proper help page? I don't want to go to the Microsoft main help page and have to enter info and do searches. The help button should take me directly there....
  6. Weird Windows application buttons problem. How to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Windows application buttons problem. How to fix it?: I had this problem from a while now. I updated to last version of Win 10 but still doesnt fix anything This is a screenshot of the the problem. As you can see the buttons of Windows Apps and Windows Store apps doesnt have a square/rectangular background but they are kinda...
  7. Wake from sleep only with power button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake from sleep only with power button: Using a Surface Pro 6 with Windows 10 latest update I want that it wakes up ONLY when I press the power button. Nothing else. Instead, it wakes up when plugging or unplugging the power cable, moving the mouse ever so slightly or pressing a button on the keyboard (both...
  8. Sound Balance Button is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Balance Button is missing: I just bought a new wireless headset, Arctis 7, and the left side is louder than the right side. I can't change the sound balance because the button is missing, despite every other wired device having the option. From everything that I've seen it seems to be an issue specific...
  9. Paint 3D - 2D button does not appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D - 2D button does not appear: Hi, i´m getting started in this, i can´t find 2D buttons, i need to draw straight lines, can anybody help me? Thanks![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-2d-button-does-not-appear/9fc9fe51-bc6d-4df2-b06c-dd6c9a547efd
  10. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 some buttons don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 some buttons don't work: I moved the mouse over to my new Win 10 computer and installed the driver found on the Microsoft site. The main (top) buttons work, but the side buttons don't work. The mouse properties on the control panel has no reference to the extra buttons. The mouse worked fine on my...