Windows 10: Buttons don't work

Discus and support Buttons don't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help!!! My 't' and 'y' don't work properly. Occasionally they do work like they are now but usually, they don't work at all. My left shift and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _Cas_, Dec 10, 2018.

1. _Cas_ Win User

Buttons don't work

Help!!! My 't' and 'y' don't work properly. Occasionally they do work like they are now but usually, they don't work at all. My left shift and backspace don't work often either. I have a Dell Inspiron 13 (bought 6/2/2018) I do have insurance on my device but don't wish to replace it. If I have to replace it, what is a good device to replace it with? I enjoy the touch screen and wish to keep that feature.

:)

_Cas_, Dec 10, 2018
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 10, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 10, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Buttons don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Buttons don't work

1. Buttons don't work - Similar Threads - Buttons don't

2. My Lenovo laptop turn off immediately after pressing power button, I don't know what's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo laptop turn off immediately after pressing power button, I don't know what's...: It expectedly turned off while I was watching a video and then never turned on normally https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-laptop-turn-off-immediately-after/cde8b58e-c7ba-4802-a63c-393c07004128
  3. My Lenovo laptop turn off immediately after pressing power button, I don't know what's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo laptop turn off immediately after pressing power button, I don't know what's...: It expectedly turned off while I was watching a video and then never turned on normally https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-laptop-turn-off-immediately-after/cde8b58e-c7ba-4802-a63c-393c07004128
  4. My Lenovo laptop turn off immediately after pressing power button, I don't know what's...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My keyboard and audio buttons don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard and audio buttons don't work: so something strange has happened to my laptop i cant type anything, my audio buttons dont work. so ive had to use the on screen keyboard to do this. i have no updates, and my laptop isnt damaged....
  6. My keyboard and audio buttons don't work

My keyboard and audio buttons don't work: so something strange has happened to my laptop i cant type anything, my audio buttons dont work. so ive had to use the on screen keyboard to do this. i have no updates, and my laptop isnt damaged....
  7. I don't see the option "never combine taskbar buttons"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see the option "never combine taskbar buttons": Hello,I've just installed Windows 11 2days ago, and activated the insider program Dev Channel so my actual versio of Windows is the build 23475.1000.My question is why I still don't have the option "never combine taskbar buttons" in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar >...
  8. I don't see the option "never combine taskbar buttons"

I don't see the option "never combine taskbar buttons": Hello,I've just installed Windows 11 2days ago, and activated the insider program Dev Channel so my actual versio of Windows is the build 23475.1000.My question is why I still don't have the option "never combine taskbar buttons" in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar >...
  9. I want to permanently disable the shift button and I don't want it to work for a specific...

I want to permanently disable the shift button and I don't want it to work for a specific...: Hello, please focus on my question well I want to permanently disable the shift button and I don't want it to work for a specific reason The important thing is that I downloaded the sharpkeys program, and it was great, and it was disabled, but I discovered that I could use...
  10. I want to permanently disable the shift button and I don't want it to work for a specific...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to permanently disable the shift button and I don't want it to work for a specific...: Hello, please focus on my question well I want to permanently disable the shift button and I don't want it to work for a specific reason The important thing is that I downloaded the sharpkeys program, and it was great, and it was disabled, but I discovered that I could use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store buttons dont work

2. buttons dont work