Windows 10: Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.

Discus and support Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having trouble for the past few months with this issue. Buttons just disappear or distort when I hover over them. I've seen another post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ManINeedHelp, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.

Hi, I've been having trouble for the past few months with this issue. Buttons just disappear or distort when I hover over them. I've seen another post about this with some possible solutions but I don't understand them too well so I'm making another post. I've attached two images below. One shows what things should look like and the other shows what happens after I hover over some buttons. Does anybody know a good fix for this?

:)

ManINeedHelp, Jan 5, 2022
  2. Raymond Win User

Information when hovering is distorted with black squares

The pop up information when hovering over an icon and in some files is unreadable in Win 10. See screen images.

Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them. [​IMG]

Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them. [​IMG]

If anyone had this problem and have solved it please explain how.

Raymond, Jan 5, 2022
  3. Mysterious blue earth icon appearing and disappearing ?

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I would suggest you to hover the mouse on that blue earth icon to know the name of the application.

If you are able to identify that application name then, I suggest you to check if that application is present in the
    Programs and Features. Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and select Control Panel from the list.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Check if that application is present.
    Also, check if that application is present in the Apps & features from the following steps:

• Press Windows + I keys from the Keyboard to open the
      Settings.
    • Click on System and click on Apps & features from the left pane.
    • Check if that application is present.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 5, 2022
  4. Opie540 Win User

Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.

1. Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them. - Similar Threads - Buttons applications are

2. Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out...: Hi Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out and Lags. In safe mode application works fine. But when I switch back it is the same. I have been having this problem not with one application but two to three. Initially i thought it...
  3. Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out...: Hi Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out and Lags. In safe mode application works fine. But when I switch back it is the same. I have been having this problem not with one application but two to three. Initially i thought it...
  4. Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After moving Over Them and application glitches out...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse Cursor change to hand when I hover over a button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor change to hand when I hover over a button: Is there any way I can stop the mouse cursor from changing to a pointing hand whenever I'm hovering over a button in-game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-change-to-hand-when-i-hover-over-a/bddda35d-c2c9-464e-ba6e-f0a5645236c8
  6. Mouse Cursor change to hand when I hover over a button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Cursor change to hand when I hover over a button: Is there any way I can stop the mouse cursor from changing to a pointing hand whenever I'm hovering over a button in-game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-change-to-hand-when-i-hover-over-a/bddda35d-c2c9-464e-ba6e-f0a5645236c8
  7. Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.: Hi, I've been having trouble for the past few months with this issue. Buttons just disappear or distort when I hover over them. I've seen another post about this with some possible solutions but I don't understand them too well so I'm making another post. I've attached two...
  8. Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After Mousing Over Them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buttons Become Distorted or Disappear After Mousing Over Them: I've been having this issue with some applications for the past several days. When I mouse over some buttons/links they become distorted or disappear altogether. The issue has persisted after updating my GPU driver and restarting my PC. I've used the Visual Studio Installer...
  9. Tabs disappear when i hover over them

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tabs disappear when i hover over them: When i move my mouse or use the touchpad and move the cursor over a window like powerpoint it immideatly shrinks. To work around this i have to make sure that only the application i want to use is open and i cant have multiple ones open at the same time. How do i fix this?...
  10. Icons wrong/text disappears until I hover mouse over them

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons wrong/text disappears until I hover mouse over them: Will post links to pictures underneath of issue but basically icons started looking weird today on the action centre and the windows bit in the left bottom corner. When I put mouse over them they go back to normal but then weird again. Any help? Thanks 1 2 3 4 104814