Windows 10: Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white

Discus and support Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I had a thread running about being unable to add the Raw image extension from the store. After lots of store re-setting I found the "get"button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chrisross1162, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white

Hi all,I had a thread running about being unable to add the Raw image extension from the store. After lots of store re-setting I found the "get"button was actually white on white so not visible unless you look really closely. Here is a screen shot:Appreciate advice on how to get the button visible again. I have terminated and reset the app multiple times, logged in and out of the store and run wsreset.exe many times all from running as admin. One suggestion has been to create a different account to see if that works better.I can see other buttons in the store are also white text on white but a

:)

chrisross1162, Jan 14, 2022
  2. ziffel Win User

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

G'day all.

I have two instances of having white text on white backgrounds. I use start10 by Stardock, and on its menus, items currently highlighted are showing white text on a white background. Other (non-highlighted) items display correctly.

I also noticed this same thing when Cortana displays something like my shopping list. If i ask her to display my shopping list, she does, and i can see the checkboxes, but the actual text of the list is not visible.

I sense this has something to do with system level font/color settings, but I can't find where this is controlled in Win10.

ziffel, Jan 14, 2022
  3. ziffel Win User
    problem on a few menus - white text on white background

I restarted, unfortunately it didn't help the Cortana issue. Dark mode didn't fix it either. I did get a new clue though. If I mark something on the list as completed, the text appears.

Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white [​IMG]

So it seems to be a font issue - as the completed item uses the strikethru font, which displays normally. I feel like the regular list is somehow set to a white font.

ziffel, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white

Great White Bengal

The case looks just as majestic and awesomeworthy as a real white bengal tiger!

Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white [​IMG]

de.das.dude, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white

1. Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white - Similar Threads - Buttons Microsoft store

2. Microsoft store blank white screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store blank white screen: when I try to purchase something from the Microsoft store a small window pops up that says wait a moment please then turns white and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it...
  3. Microsoft store blank white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store blank white screen: when I try to purchase something from the Microsoft store a small window pops up that says wait a moment please then turns white and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it...
  4. Microsoft store blank white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white

Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white: Hi all,I had a thread running about being unable to add the Raw image extension from the store. After lots of store re-setting I found the "get"button was actually white on white so not visible unless you look really closely. Here is a screen shot:Appreciate advice on how to...
  6. Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white: Hi all,I had a thread running about being unable to add the Raw image extension from the store. After lots of store re-setting I found the "get"button was actually white on white so not visible unless you look really closely. Here is a screen shot:Appreciate advice on how to...
  7. Microsoft store white underline won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store white underline won't launch: I can't launch the Microsoft store and it has a white underline in the start menuStuff I've tried:Windows settings microsoft store reset: nothing happensCheck for updates: nothing changeswsreset.exe: ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches Package could not be registeredPowerShell...
  8. Microsoft store white underline won't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store white underline won't launch: I can't launch the Microsoft store and it has a white underline in the start menuStuff I've tried:Windows settings microsoft store reset: nothing happensCheck for updates: nothing changeswsreset.exe: ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches Package could not be registeredPowerShell...
  9. Microsoft store white underline won't launch

10. White Screen when logging into Microsoft store

White Screen when logging into Microsoft store: I try to log into Microsoft store, once I enter my password it loads for a few seconds and then goes completely white and doesn't change at all I've reset Microsoft store, updated my computer, changed my computer account to a local account. The same problem occurs when I...