Windows 10: Buttons on Printer Won't Work

Discus and support Buttons on Printer Won't Work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an older HP Officejet Pro L7780 printer that I had disconnected for a good while. It had been connected wireless. Now when I try to use it, none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IrvingRotman, May 10, 2019.

1. Buttons on Printer Won't Work

I have an older HP Officejet Pro L7780 printer that I had disconnected for a good while. It had been connected wireless. Now when I try to use it, none of the buttons on the front panel work, including the Setup button. I've plugged and unplugged multiple times with no luck. Power is working and the display panel lights up, but no buttons are recognized.

:)

IrvingRotman, May 10, 2019
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

printer won't work on network but will over usb

his printer has a built-in print server.

What you need to know what ip is being give to the printer. Perhaps you can print a status sheet from the printer.

Then Go to printers in control panel

add a new printer

local printer attached, uncheck automatically detect and install PnP printer

create a new port, select standard tcp/ip port

a new window should open and enter the ip there where it says printer name or IP address (port name then should be also be filled as you go)

and pretty much follow the rest of the steps, you will need to install the printer drivers.

These steps is the easy, but not the right way.

The right way is to use the network option on the initial screw and search for the printer server...but that can be tricky to configure.

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Buttons on Printer Won't Work

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Buttons on Printer Won't Work

1. Buttons on Printer Won't Work - Similar Threads - Buttons Printer Won't

2. epson printer won't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epson printer won't work?: Epson printer says error and shows a personal file in the quew-why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-wont-work/59543099-e273-4e38-9b64-416ce49e4692
  3. epson printer won't work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    epson printer won't work?: Epson printer says error and shows a personal file in the quew-why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-wont-work/59543099-e273-4e38-9b64-416ce49e4692
  4. Start button won't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start button won't work: Start button won't work and search box inactive. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-wont-work/8e733a66-015e-4533-a2b3-cf4cef4b9745
  5. Printer won't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer won't work anymore.: First of all, I'd like to express my heartfelt appreciation to Microsoft's amazing coding crew for being able to force their way into my laptop despite my settings for "NO AUTOMATIC UPDATES" and disabling my print function. The laptop is a simple HP15 Notebook - nothing...
  6. Printer won't work

Printer won't work: Canon mx340 printer won't work with new HP Pavilion x360 laptop. I've gone through all steps to add printer etc. Are they not compatible? I'm clueless and frustrated....
  7. HP Printer won't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Printer won't work: I am getting a warning that I cannot upload or down load documents because my cached credentials have expired. It wants our email address, and a pin number. Is this for the printer or the word program, outlook, WHAT?...
  8. HP printers won't work

HP printers won't work: Have a laptop with WIndows 10. Have 2 different HP photosmart printers. Usually just use the one and all has been fine - except for the couple of weeks. Now nothing prints on either. I've uninstalled/reinstalled each printer. When something does print it's just a bunch...
  9. printer,scan won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer,scan won't work: cannot get printer to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printerscan-wont-work/b3d986ea-b363-4fc2-9bc1-041d59707fed
  10. printer won't work

printer won't work: error message HP Office Jet 6600 class driver unable to connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-work/dd2da050-7d28-4da6-8a43-7a29aa507116

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer on button wont work