Windows 10: Buttons on system tray unresponsive

Discus and support Buttons on system tray unresponsive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All buttons on the system tray is unresponsive in my Windows 10. Couple of weeks ago I did an update on the computer and start having issue. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by brody.simonis87, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Buttons on system tray unresponsive

All buttons on the system tray is unresponsive in my Windows 10. Couple of weeks ago I did an update on the computer and start having issue. The current issue that I have is the system tray icons are not responsive at all. I want to uninstall the updates or perform system restore but I dont have any. I need help.

:)

brody.simonis87, Nov 26, 2022

2. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Nov 26, 2022
  3. I can't figure out how to open the disc tray on my toshiba laptop

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Kindly try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Locate the eject button near the disc tray. This button is usually directly to the left or right of the disc tray.
    • Press the eject button firmly and quickly. The tray should slide open.
    • Press the eject button a second time to close the disc tray.
    If the above steps doesn't work try the below.

• Open This PC.
    • Right click on DVD drive.
    • Click on Eject to open the drive.
    If this doesn't help, I suggest you to contact Toshiba support for further assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://support.toshiba.com/

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Buttons on system tray unresponsive

system tray

Hi Ally,

Taskbar settings may have caused the time and date to disappear. We suggest that you follow these steps to make them visible:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn on the Use small taskbar buttons.
    Note: If the Use small taskbar buttons is on, kindly turn it off and check if it made any changes.

After checking this option, you will be able to see the date and time.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Buttons on system tray unresponsive

1. Buttons on system tray unresponsive - Similar Threads - Buttons system tray

2. Buttons on system tray unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buttons on system tray unresponsive: All buttons on the system tray is unresponsive in my Windows 10. Couple of weeks ago I did an update on the computer and start having issue. The current issue that I have is the system tray icons are not responsive at all. I want to uninstall the updates or perform system...
  3. Buttons on system tray unresponsive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Buttons on system tray unresponsive: All buttons on the system tray is unresponsive in my Windows 10. Couple of weeks ago I did an update on the computer and start having issue. The current issue that I have is the system tray icons are not responsive at all. I want to uninstall the updates or perform system...
  4. Using the close button to minimize to tray leaves unresponsive images of the window on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using the close button to minimize to tray leaves unresponsive images of the window on my...: I just updated to give Windows 11 another shot and this is driving me insane. You know how in some apps such as Discord and qBittorrent when you hit the close button they minimize to tray? Well when I do that it leaves an unresponsive version of the window on my screen. I'm...
  5. Using the close button to minimize to tray leaves unresponsive images of the window on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using the close button to minimize to tray leaves unresponsive images of the window on my...: I just updated to give Windows 11 another shot and this is driving me insane. You know how in some apps such as Discord and qBittorrent when you hit the close button they minimize to tray? Well when I do that it leaves an unresponsive version of the window on my screen. I'm...
  6. System Unresponsive

System Unresponsive: I have an issue or maybe a couple of them Updates will not install and increasing regular the system all of a sudden freezes. Mouse appears active but nothing opens. This usually happens in use but has occurred at start up with desktop displayed, mouse cursor moving but...
  7. System tray

System tray: So not sure if it's widely known here, but I found out you can drag the system tray icons about to change the order. 140017
  8. system tray

system tray: the date and time have disappeared. I've tried everything but nothing works. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray/c2528115-5a76-4248-96e4-59575a562265
  9. Is there a way to remove the superfluous IME buttons in the system tray?

Is there a way to remove the superfluous IME buttons in the system tray?: I'll start my question with an image of my system tray to illustrate the problem: [ATTACH] As a translator, I have my Windows 10 set up to use 3 input languages: English, Japanese and Chinese. A recent update added an extra input method indicator shown as "ENG" on the top...
  10. Start Button Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button Unresponsive: My start button and Windows key frequently become unresponsive. The only thing I can do is sign out and sign back in or restart manually. This happens at least once a day, and I'm getting really tired of it. It seems to have started after the last version of Windows 10 was...