Windows 10: Buttons to Bars

Discus and support Buttons to Bars in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Catchy title, eh? : But, seriously... You will likely like this: Many are likey aware there is a scroll up/down, top/bottom button Extension... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Feb 15, 2020 at 2:57 AM.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Buttons to Bars

Catchy title, eh? : But, seriously...

You will likely like this:

Many are likey aware there is a scroll up/down, top/bottom button Extension available from MS Store. It is super-handy & helpful & I had been notice the past tense using it for a long time. I just discovered this wait for it and have switched.

This is simplistic, uninstrusive especially if check Auto Hide & not sitting on top of anything in the top-right corner or ANYwhere, nice & subtle, yet does the job very nicely - can colour match, too. Tip: Refresh browser after installed to activate.
    Ok, this is it; Hit its logo
    Buttons to Bars ext?url=https%3a%2f%2fsocial.technet.microsoft.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    Buttons to Bars ext?url=https%3a%2f%2fsocial.technet.microsoft.jpg

:)

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

Buttons to Bars tpu.png

3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

4. jbailey8 Win User

Buttons to Bars

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

Thema:

Buttons to Bars

1. Buttons to Bars - Similar Threads - Buttons Bars

2. No Canvas or 3D Objects Button on top bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Canvas or 3D Objects Button on top bar?: I need to change the size of a project but I can't do this without the canvas button. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-canvas-or-3d-objects-button-on-top-bar/81ce861a-7642-4bc7-af13-d16ff36cc5e8
  3. how to use search bar with small buttons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to use search bar with small buttons: [IMG] Hi, i want to use the long searchbar while small buttons is active, this is a fresh install and cannot set it how i used to, please help https://preview.redd.it/0bomh8ac67h41.png?width=436&format=png&auto=webp&s=d3750153c76f5963e4a88e40cfebe48212e102ff submitted by...
  4. windows explorer search bars/buttons not working...

windows explorer search bars/buttons not working...: I have a really strange issue which affects all windows explorer processes like the buttons in the start menu and the search bars in the file explorer. Whenever i try and click on an element like a button or search bar, or try to type something into a windows search bar, it...
  5. Bluetooth button on task bar ?

Bluetooth button on task bar ?: Is it possible to place the bluetooth icon on the task bar ? It keeps hiding on that little tray. Sometimes it's there sometimes it's not. So frustrating. Thanks. submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments]...
  6. Login Screen Green/Search Bar, Start Button not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login Screen Green/Search Bar, Start Button not working: When logging in, instead of a picture that changes daily on my login screen, it's just green. I can still login just fine but the screen is just green. When I click on my search bar at the bottom right of my desktop where it says, "Type here to search" I'm not able to type...
  7. Title bar buttons as on MacOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title bar buttons as on MacOS: Hello Microsoft Community! I have a small question - is it even possible (through system properties or registry) to revert (mirror) title bar default appearance? I've tried LeftSider before, but it'd returned me title bar buttons on the left side with bug - title of app...
  8. windows 10 start button and some bar buttons doesnt work

windows 10 start button and some bar buttons doesnt work: my windows button doesnt work when i left click. right click works. search icon, battery icon, wireless icon, volume, date and time, and notifications icons doesn't work aswell. the program icons that i attached on task bar works but i cant remove any of them aswell. i have...
  9. How to get history button in top bar of Edge Beta ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get history button in top bar of Edge Beta ?: Good afternoon all, How do I get a history button in top bar of Edge Beta ? I had that in Edge, but it seems impossible in the newest Edge Beta. I am running Version 79.0.309.12 (Official build) beta (64-bit) 143913
  10. List contents do not scroll when dragging vertical scroll bar button in Windows 10

List contents do not scroll when dragging vertical scroll bar button in Windows 10: When I grab the scroll bar "button" (or whatever that dragable object is called) to scroll down a list the list content does not smooth scroll in real-time but just jumps to the new position immediately once I release the "button". I've searched online and can't find a fix....