Windows 10: Buy a game for a friend

Discus and support Buy a game for a friend in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to buy a digital game for a friend, how can I do that? And how can he download it afterwards?Thank YouBest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pol Treeskin, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Buy a game for a friend

Hi, I would like to buy a digital game for a friend, how can I do that? And how can he download it afterwards?Thank YouBest

:)

Pol Treeskin, Jun 13, 2021

2. Friend does NOT recive game invite (PC) (GoW4)

Hi Will,

We appreciate that you were able to perform some steps to resolve the issue. If you are experiencing issues with party chats on Windows 10, it can be caused by several reasons. It can be an issue with the profile and network settings on your end or the one
    who sends you an invite. Both of your settings should meet the requirements to join party chats on Xbox live.

We have solutions below that can help you resolve the issue. These troubleshooting steps should be done on your computer and your friend's computer. Before we start, please make sure to check your NAT Type first.

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Once you got the result, please refer to this
    link
    and perform the suggested solutions on your computer and your friend's computer. Follow the steps in order to get more accurate results.

We also recommend that you check your privacy and online safety settings on Xbox.com to ensure that your profiles are allowed to join multiplayer games and parties.

We will appreciate if you can update us the results so if these solutions won't work, we will find another way to resolve your concern.

Loraine Mon, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Uno and friends

Hi Savoy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with the Issue.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

1. What happens when you try to play the game?

2. Is this issue persists with this particular game?

3. Do you receive any error code or message while playing the game?

Lets try the following steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: First, I would suggest you to check if you are able to run the game by increasing hardware acceleration.

To increase Hardware Acceleration follow the steps below:

• 1. Open Display Settings by clicking the
      Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking
      Appearance and Personalization
      , clicking Personalization, and then clicking
      Display Settings.
    • 2. Click Advanced Settings, click the
      Troubleshoot tab, and then click Change settings. Note that some video card drivers do not permit you to change settings.
    • 3. Move the Hardware acceleration slider to increase it.

Also, check if the game is compatible with the Windows 10 Operating system by visiting the following link:

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps & More | Microsoft

Step 2: I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.

• Select Display Drivers.

• Right click on the Display drivers and select Properties

• Click on the device tab and select Update driver.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the Game Manufacturer Website and check if the issue persists.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Buy a game for a friend

I want to gift a Xbox Game to a friend

Is there a way i can buy a digital copy of a game for a friend? I have Microsoft credit and would like to buy a game for them on the xbox store

NavyKid1989, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Buy a game for a friend

1. Buy a game for a friend - Similar Threads - Buy game friend

2. My friend from Australia buy a game as a gift for me in the microsoft store, but I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend from Australia buy a game as a gift for me in the microsoft store, but I can't...: Is there anyone for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-from-australia-buy-a-game-as-a-gift-for/0de9ec2c-2ccd-4e08-b8e6-7bafba596873
  3. My friend from Australia buy a game as a gift for me in the microsoft store, but I can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My friend from Australia buy a game as a gift for me in the microsoft store, but I can't...: Is there anyone for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-from-australia-buy-a-game-as-a-gift-for/0de9ec2c-2ccd-4e08-b8e6-7bafba596873
  4. there is a game i cant buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is a game i cant buy: there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info...
  5. Re buying a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Re buying a game: Hello Microsoft, I bought minecraftfor windows 10 mobile in the play store which was development my Mojang abd microsoft studios, and so i wanted to download it in my windows 10 but it was saying that i needed to pay for it again $6.99. Is there a way i can get it without...
  6. Can't be joined by friends in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't be joined by friends in games: I am having a rather annoying issue. It seems that for some reason I am able to join friends in their games, but people can't join me in my games except for my roommate! For instance; I am able to join a friend in Dark Souls 3, but she can not join me. Besides that,...
  7. Hide Xbox Games to Friends

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hide Xbox Games to Friends: So I am a windows 10 user and I started using the Xbox app beccause I wanted to play sea of thieves. I am wondering how to hide all games I own on my profile. How would I go about this? Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Can't join xbox friends games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join xbox friends games.: I cant join my friends worlds through xbox, it says "Unable to connect world" What should i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-xbox-friends-games/fffe92ef-85b1-4678-b932-00c468c81a54
  9. buy back games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buy back games: it has come to my attention that my son has been trying to buy back a game called Minecraft. We had already bought the game for him to play the windows 10 edition in his oculus rift, but recently we cleaned his computer for more space. upon finding out that not only had it...
  10. buy a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buy a game: how can I buy the game freelancer game I played 10 years before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-a-game/3be0bbe7-b06a-4ab8-8385-f4020b31e7c8