Windows 10: Buy a License Key or Product Ley

Discus and support Buy a License Key or Product Ley in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How to buy a license key or product key? Do I can Buy it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LisathThathnada, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Buy a License Key or Product Ley

How to buy a license key or product key?

Do I can Buy it?

:)

LisathThathnada, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Conor1974 Win User

License Transfer question

So I found this on the MS website.

Add Windows 8.1 Pro Pack or Windows 8.1 Media Center Pack to your edition of Windows 8.1

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    • Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings.
    • Tap or click Add features to Windows 8.1 and then do one of the following:
      • If you need to purchase a product key, tap or click I want to buy a product key online.
        Follow the steps to purchase and enter a product key.
      • If you already have a product key, tap or click I already have a product key.
    • Enter your product key and click Next.
    • Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.

Would this be the way to do it? And would it matter that this would be the US version and not UK?

Thanks
      Conor

Conor1974, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Product Key Verification Failure

You don't tell us where your father got the product key from.

Warning:

You do not buy a Product Key by itself, as they are normally stolen/pirated, Volume Licenses which are not for private use, or MSDN keys which are not to be sold by the original subscription holder.

Make sure that you buy the complete sealed package (DVD, license)

There is no public list of what product key is for what.

You install it with the correct edition of Windows that it should be for.

Here's a download link.

You install it and use the ley to activate it and then you can find it what it is for and what type it is.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool

And Microsoft won't give you a 7 download for a preinstalled OEM licensed product Key (Dell, HP, etc.)

And you can't transfer them from the original machine they were installed on anyway.

It's illegal to do so.

Bill Smithers, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Buy a License Key or Product Ley

License Key Check

The only way to tell is to install and see if you can activate with them.

There are MSDN Windows 7 Retail licenses but they are not to be sold and they do get picked up by Microsoft.

There is no list kept of product keys.

I advise anyone wanting to buy 7:

Warning:

You do not buy a Product Key by itself, as they are normally stolen/pirated, Volume Licenses which are not for private use, or MSDN keys which are not to be sold by the original subscription holder.

Make sure that you buy the complete sealed package (DVD, license)

Bill Smithers, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Buy a License Key or Product Ley

1. Buy a License Key or Product Ley - Similar Threads - Buy License Key

2. How to buy a Product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to buy a Product key?: I have Windows 10 home installed on my computer which it is not activated.So I need to buy a product key to activate it. I have checked Microsoft website and Microsoft store but I can find the link to buy a product key. Can anyone help me to buy a product key for Windows 10...
  3. How to buy a Product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to buy a Product key?: I have Windows 10 home installed on my computer which it is not activated.So I need to buy a product key to activate it. I have checked Microsoft website and Microsoft store but I can find the link to buy a product key. Can anyone help me to buy a product key for Windows 10...
  4. How to buy a Product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?: I want to use this key to transfer many times in the future. So a retail product key can be used for future version of windows? like windows 11, windows 12pretend next version after 11 is 12? or I cannot?...
  6. should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?: I want to use this key to transfer many times in the future. So a retail product key can be used for future version of windows? like windows 11, windows 12pretend next version after 11 is 12? or I cannot?...
  7. Buy windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buy windows 10 product key: hey ! I am from morocco and you know it's not such a rich country so i wanna get windows 10 and microsoft word leaglly but 200 usd is a lot of money for us , so is it other way to get windows and world cheap and leaglly ?...
  8. buying a product key for Enterprise

buying a product key for Enterprise: I have an old computer running Wind****censed to a corporation. I am being asked to use my organization's product key to reauthorize, but I want to subscribe or buy my own license. Can I do that, or will adding a new product key be a problem with the existing Windows?...
  9. Buying Product Keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying Product Keys: I am looking to find a website to buy Windows 10 keys, I also need them to be reliable, if going to the MS store and buying w10 pro for msrp is the only option I have then so be it. Thanks for any input. submitted by /u/StockVortec [link] [comments]...
  10. Licensing and product key

Licensing and product key: Hey i have a question, if i download and install the windows 10 may 2019 update and install it, do i need a product key to continue the update process? My current windows version is Windows 10 Pro 1709....