Windows 10: Buy Microsoft gift card

Discus and support Buy Microsoft gift card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I really want to buy 10$ microsoft gift card but there is no option in microsoft rewards... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PhnnxR RbxHyper, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Buy Microsoft gift card

Split from this thread.​

I really want to buy 10$ microsoft gift card but there is no option in microsoft rewards

:)

PhnnxR RbxHyper, Feb 16, 2020

2. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Thanks for your response.

I do get a method of payment option, but it does not list my Microsoft account. There is also a place for debit/credit/gift card payments, but my gift card number does not match the spaces needed.

Any other suggestions?

LGSmith1950, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Timmis15 Win User

Buy Microsoft gift card

Buying with gift cards

I have a question about gift cards. On the buy a gift card web page there's a question that reads "are there any limits to the amount of gift card value that can be spent per day?

Yes, you can redeem gift cards to your Microsoft account of up to a total of AU$1,000 on any given day"

Does that mean on one day I can add $1000 to my account and then the next day I can add another $1000 to make $2000? or is it that I can only use $1000 of gifts cards then use a debit or credit card for the rest of
    the cost of the device I want to purchase.

Tim.

Timmis15, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Buy Microsoft gift card

1. Buy Microsoft gift card - Similar Threads - Buy Microsoft gift

2. Microsoft buy as gift glitch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft buy as gift glitch: I purchased a game for my Son on Microsoft store using the buy as gift link. It took me to Send gift screen where I input email address for digital code retrieval and continued with purchase. Now the game is on my laptop under my login and not on his. Please can I get...
  3. Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?: I just got Java edition on my pc and need to put a debit card in for a realm, and was planning on using a visa gift card. However, the Mojang website would not accept it. Can I buy a Microsoft gift card and use it to pay for the realm?...
  4. Buying memberships with a gift card

in Windows 10 Customization
    Buying memberships with a gift card: Hi I'm redeeming a $5000 gift card, can I spend that on blockstarplanet to buy a membership? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-memberships-with-a-gift-card/cb5db0de-0507-4d4e-b7a2-d30a47471d36
  5. microsoft gift card

microsoft gift card: i brought a £5 gift card with my microsoft reward points after i brought the gift card the code is no where to be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-gift-card/35591d48-fd4d-4418-b5c1-a44c17c946ea
  6. Microsoft Gift Card?

Microsoft Gift Card?: Why is my gift card showing an expiration date? I thought there was suppose to be no expiry date? If I knew I would of saved it when I actually do need to use it? [ATTACH] [Moderator Edit: Moved from Microsoft Teams \ Other]...
  7. Buying with gift card.

Buying with gift card.: I got a gift card for $10.00 USD. But I realized I cannot buy anything that I want with it. I am wondering if I could buy a gift card with that money and give it to my friend who can actually use it?...
  8. Buying with gift cards

Buying with gift cards: I have a question about gift cards. On the buy a gift card web page there's a question that reads "are there any limits to the amount of gift card value that can be spent per day? Yes, you can redeem gift cards to your Microsoft account of up to a total of AU$1,000 on any...
  9. Using gift cards to buy laptop

Using gift cards to buy laptop: Is it possible to use xbox gift cards to buy a laptop from the UK Microsoft store? I have seen a HP laptop at a good price but can get it a little cheaper using gift cards CDKEYS only allows 5 to be bought at a time but cannot see if restrictions also exist to the amount of...
  10. Microsoft Gift Card

Microsoft Gift Card: I was using Microsoft rewards, finally got enough points and I redeemed a $30 gift card, but I can't use the gift card for its original purpose because when I had it transferred to my balance it was HK$ and Microsoft rewards don't accept refunds so now I'm stuck with a $30...